Welcome to the Rpoints Forums.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13
    Enthusiast PatoTheDuck
    I've had my stomach pumped out- in A&E, after drinking a bottle of venos.
    My house is falling down.
    I collect Seagull feathers.
    I tried to obtain a licence for a lap dancing club but got turned down by my local council.
    Ive served 30 days community service, for mildy poisoning 30 office workers.
    I work for Rpoints, but am not allowed to tell anybody.
    I am related to Stalin.
    I've had two car accidents, the second time I crashed into a porsche whilst driving a Ford Ka. The porsche was a write-off, I only needed a new wing.
    I used to lick the envelopes for letters to tell people they have to do Jury Service.
    My wife thinks I look like Robert Llewellyn.
    I usually have a recurring dream involving kelkoo.
    I had two weeks work experience at Plymouth Argyle making tea and bacon butties.
    I am not Married.
    I like cough medicine.

Contributor Leigh36295
    I got a BB stuck in my ear when I was 15 and had to go to hospital to get it removed.
    I have OCD where I MUST enter all competitions posted on Rpoints.
    I failed my GCSE in Maths and did resits in 6th form and failed those too.
    I REALLY want a amazon voucher.
    I am naturally ginger and my girlfriend made me dye my hair black.
    I only ever wear Lynx Chocolate and have been tempted to taste it on many occasions.
    I've used the Lovefilm 3 month code for about 15 months, and saved 1000's of pounds on games.
    I moved away close to the seaside, and have only been twice in 7 months.
    I secretly wear womens clothes and insist that people call me Shirley, but only on a saturday.
    I once broke a glass and blamed it on the dog, but my sister was out in the garden with it.
    I watched A Nightmare on Elm Street when I was 5 and horror films no longer scare me.
    I've had a account on here for years, and still can't manage to become a VIP.
    I've ran out of things to put into this list.
    Most of these are True.

Legend & Competitions Guru RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute
    Awards Member of the Year 2011 - Winner
    Special Contributor Award Special Contributor Award Jan 2012 Spelling Award 2011 Most Popular Rpointer Member of the Month June 2011
    And the winner is... The Ginger whinger with the BB stuck in his ear who can't add up is a closet tranvestite and lives by the sea
    10,000 posts
    Diet 16st 05lbs
    Start 18st 02lbs 14/9
    Wiina of the Presstidgeous Comedy award

Contributor Leigh36295
    Woo finally won one lol :P. And the last one too .
    You don't actually wanna know which ones of those are true :P.

Enthusiast PatoTheDuck
    Damn. I thought my recurring dream would have swung it, but alas it was a fib. I actually dream about carsource.

Contributor Leigh36295
    Recieved the voucher this morning. . Thanks alot.
    Think I might use it as part payment for some microsoft points, 16.99 always seemed alot for 2100 points when the games cost about 800 each, but now i can get it for about 7 pounds, so not too bad.
    Thanks .