Welcome to the Rpoints Forums.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13
    Legend & Competitions Guru RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute
    Awards Member of the Year 2011 - Winner
    Special Contributor Award Special Contributor Award Jan 2012 Spelling Award 2011 Most Popular Rpointer Member of the Month June 2011
    Just to say that that Blythburgh's postman will be tryin to fit a V large Mail package in her box first thing in the mornin
    (For those of you waitin for me 'Double Entende' skit, well it's gettin bigger everyday )
    10,000 posts
    Diet 16st 05lbs
    Start 18st 02lbs 14/9
    Wiina of the Presstidgeous Comedy award

Rpoints Elite blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute
    Awards Member of the Month June 2012 Member of the Month May 2012 Member of the Month Jan 2012 Member of the Month December 2011 Member of the Month August 2011
    Thank you kind sir.

The very large one came yesterday only I had to collect it and pay £1.08 for the privilege of getting a

Christmas card.

Not telling the couple who sent it to me, they are kind and caring people who go the extra mile to help people. But it is Royal Mail I am gunning for

Enthusiast 1960mackem is a jewel in the rough 1960mackem is a jewel in the rough 1960mackem is a jewel in the rough
    The exact same thing happened to a mate of mine - he travelled 10 miles to the nearest sorting office then had to pay extra to Royal Mail for a christmas card .....................from his WIFE

Rpoints Elite One Eyed Snake is a jewel in the rough One Eyed Snake is a jewel in the rough One Eyed Snake is a jewel in the rough
    More fool him - when he saw it and recognised the scrawl (hand writing) he could have refused it there and then, and spent the money on a nice pie for himself on the long walk home to keep his strength up for the kicking you geordies hand out to your wives for things like this.

Enthusiast 1960mackem is a jewel in the rough 1960mackem is a jewel in the rough 1960mackem is a jewel in the rough
    Quote Originally Posted by One Eyed Snake
    More fool him - when he saw it and recognised the scrawl (hand writing) he could have refused it there and then, and spent the money on a nice pie for himself on the long walk home to keep his strength up for the kicking you geordies hand out to your wives for things like this.

Legend & Competitions Guru RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute
    Awards Member of the Year 2011 - Winner
    Special Contributor Award Special Contributor Award Jan 2012 Spelling Award 2011 Most Popular Rpointer Member of the Month June 2011

Rudekev final results are in

Just a bit of house keepin(Colsey take note)
    final list of winners and prizes;

£25 Amazon evoucher - Wragby2

£25 Tesco Gift card BillyMack(Cant remember if he'sMackems brother or sister )

£25 Tesco Gift card - Shesays Biatch(Colsey)

£25 Tesco Gift card Pakeburgh(or is it Blythfield)

Thanks for takin part and will see you all at Easter
    10,000 posts
    Diet 16st 05lbs
    Start 18st 02lbs 14/9
    Wiina of the Presstidgeous Comedy award

Expert TOPCAT57
    Quote Originally Posted by 1960mackem
    The exact same thing happened to a mate of mine - he travelled 10 miles to the nearest sorting office then had to pay extra to Royal Mail for a christmas card .....................from his WIFE
    I used to do a lot of Charity Fund raising. One of the things I did was to write to Football Clubs asking for a donation of anything I could Auction.

I wrote to lots of clubs. I had a card from Royal Mail to say I had to pay postage for a letter addressed to me - £1 plus postage the sender had not paid. Thinking it was a kind dontation I fixed stamps to it and sent the card back to the post office. You can imagine how I felt when the letter arrived and it said NO. Worst bit was it was from the Barcodes!

However they do say what comes around goes around and they were duly rewarded last May!