Welcome to the Rpoints Forums.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    Enthusiast 1960mackem is a jewel in the rough 1960mackem is a jewel in the rough 1960mackem is a jewel in the rough

RudeKev the Red nose's Banned 'ere Xmas Comp (REVISED)

Merry Christmas and welcome to ‘Macky’s Mates 12 days of Xmas' (Revised)

With kev off tourin with his band ‘Steradent and the Slapheads, coming to a retirement home near you, (he makes so many old ladies happy, especially when the mini bus pull away down the drive).

Anyway

He thought this is me mates Macky's chance to cash in on those cheapo rating points and win December’s post of the month’ (if I changes me name to Picasso)

So here are the rules

RULES if you want to take part then reply to this post with a number (1 first then 2 etc)
    If your number matches the Bonus ball in the main lotto draw on Saturday 5th December OR Wednesday 9th December or Saturday 12th December you win your choice of prize generously donated by Kenny

Now extended to include draw on Wednesday 16th December

Prizes (Not a definitive list, may vary if he can’t get said prize or if he thinks of something else)

Prizes

£25 Amazon evoucher (wragby2)

£25 MorrisMens vouchers

£25 Next Gift Card

£25 Sainsburys gift Card

£25 Mark and Spencer vouchers

£25 Lotto scratchcards

£25 Argus gift Card

£25 Tesco Gift Card

Only 1 Entry and 1 prize per person.

(Once the 49 numbers have gone the only way you can enter is by taking up the number of the winning bonus ball from the previous draw - E.G. If someone wins the first draw with say No 30 then this ball can be taken by someone else for the remaining number of draws but remember only 1 entry and one prize per person)

All unclaimed prizes to be forfeit if not claimed prior to commencement of next draw

there even might be a spot prize if you can tell me where RudeKev the Red Nose Banned'ere has gone (we'll get the answer from Kebeverley if and when he returns) so keep it clean

Good luck and a Merry Xmas from Macky and His Mate where ever he may be

1st draw - Bonus Ball No. 12 won by Wragby2

Enthusiast iceni
    i will kick it off with number 1

thank you

Rpoints Elite One Eyed Snake is a jewel in the rough One Eyed Snake is a jewel in the rough One Eyed Snake is a jewel in the rough
    Won't KC be back for Xmas - how bad was he to get such a long ban at this joyfull time of year (peace and goodwill and all that)?

2 Please.

He been down the library every day looking for more voucher codes to help rpoints swell their coffers. They make more money by banning him from everywhere but the voucher forum (did anyone else see his cryptic clandestine messages hidden amongst all his codes?)

I haven't rated the mackem, but have rated this post from KC which seems appropriate for rating in connection with his kind act to give away all these prizes:

http://www.rpoints.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1203030

Contributor frogmarch1987
    3 please
    "I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain... Time to die." - Batty

Expert colsey is just really nice colsey is just really nice colsey is just really nice colsey is just really nice colsey is just really nice
    3 please
    It takes a lifetime to build a reputation and a second to break it.

Enthusiast 1960mackem is a jewel in the rough 1960mackem is a jewel in the rough 1960mackem is a jewel in the rough
    Quote Originally Posted by colsey
    3 please
    We'll make that 4

Contributor dwarfer_
    5 Please
    Some people are like Slinkies, good for nothing, but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs!!

Never argue with a idiot, they will lower you to their level and then beat you with experience

Enthusiast Dr_Cox is a name known to all Dr_Cox is a name known to all Dr_Cox is a name known to all Dr_Cox is a name known to all Dr_Cox is a name known to all Dr_Cox is a name known to all
    6 please

Enthusiast Knighter is an unknown quantity at this point
    Lucky 7 for me, thanks.

Contributor bristolleedsfan has a spectacular aura about bristolleedsfan has a spectacular aura about bristolleedsfan has a spectacular aura about
    8 please

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast