Welcome to the Rpoints Forums.
+ Reply to Thread
    Enthusiast xXxRaIcHxXx has a reputation beyond repute xXxRaIcHxXx has a reputation beyond repute xXxRaIcHxXx has a reputation beyond repute xXxRaIcHxXx has a reputation beyond repute xXxRaIcHxXx has a reputation beyond repute xXxRaIcHxXx has a reputation beyond repute xXxRaIcHxXx has a reputation beyond repute xXxRaIcHxXx has a reputation beyond repute xXxRaIcHxXx has a reputation beyond repute xXxRaIcHxXx has a reputation beyond repute xXxRaIcHxXx has a reputation beyond repute
    Awards Special Contributor Award Special Contributor Award Jan 2012 Special Contributor Award

Tickets for Eastenders25: The Exhibition

For all you Eastenders fans out there a chance to see items up close and personal if you're lucky enough to get tickets.

EastEnders25: The Exhibition will give fans the chance to see some of the most memorable props and costumes from a quarter-century of explosive Walford storylines.
    The London event will take place on Friday 5 and Saturday 6 February. Tickets are free and can be applied for in a random draw.

The draw closes for applications at 23.59 on Wednesday 27 January.
    On display to the public for the first time ever will be a selection of iconic costumes and props. Plus fans will have the chance to pose contemplatively for a photo on Arthur's bench where the great and good of Albert Square have bared their souls.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/showsandtours/s.../eastenders_25

You can apply for a maximum of six tickets and one session per household.

Ticket registration will be open until Wednesday 27 January at 11.59pm.

No applications will be accepted after this date and time.

If you are successful in the random draw, you will receive your e-ticket within 48 hours of Monday 25 January. We will also email you within this period if you have been unsuccessful

Expert angst
    I love freebies and will enter for most anything.However in this case I have decided instead to lick the toilet bowl clean,which is also free and is less likely to make me retch.

Junior Member amichael
    so i guess you are not an avid viewer....

Expert angst
    I watch it as often as you post.