Welcome to the Rpoints Forums.
+ Reply to Thread
    Enthusiast bad_bob00

Win Limited Edition Cash Passport And £100 Worth Of SA Rand

Hi Guys,

On my football site I've got a competition to win a limited edition cash passport (http://www.travelex.co.uk/uk/cash-pa...d-edition.aspx) and £100 worth of South Africa Rand.

To win it you just need to say who won the 2006 world cup finals in Germany?

Leave a comment on this page:
    http://footyblog.net/football-news/n...cash-passport/

I'll end the competition at midnight tonight (as long as at least 1 person has entered by then)

Thanks
    Click my WWW to find out about the best ways of making money online!

Legend & Competitions Guru RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute
    Awards Member of the Year 2011 - Winner
    Special Contributor Award Special Contributor Award Jan 2012 Spelling Award 2011 Most Popular Rpointer Member of the Month June 2011
    Wasn't England
    that's for sure
    Have entered
    10,000 posts
    Diet 16st 05lbs
    Start 18st 02lbs 14/9
    Wiina of the Presstidgeous Comedy award

Legend & Competitions Guru RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute
    Awards Member of the Year 2011 - Winner
    Special Contributor Award Special Contributor Award Jan 2012 Spelling Award 2011 Most Popular Rpointer Member of the Month June 2011
    So who won
    10,000 posts
    Diet 16st 05lbs
    Start 18st 02lbs 14/9
    Wiina of the Presstidgeous Comedy award

Enthusiast bad_bob00
    Put all the names into a hat and drew out someone with the username Rockhermit, so congratulations to them and thanks for entering the comp
    Click my WWW to find out about the best ways of making money online!

Enthusiast rockhermit
    Wowsers!
    Could that be me?
    Incompletely Visible
    Have you ever wanted to have your important files available at more than one location?
    Check out my WWW