Welcome to the Rpoints Forums.
+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By RudeKev
  • 1 Post By sunnychuckle

Thread: win a Scottish lodge break

Legend & Competitions Guru RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute
    Awards Member of the Year 2011 - Winner
    Special Contributor Award Special Contributor Award Jan 2012 Spelling Award 2011 Most Popular Rpointer Member of the Month June 2011

win a Scottish lodge break

Enter our prize draw to experience the breath-taking beauty of the Scottish Highlands.
    To celebrate the Year of Creative Scotland 2012, we’ve teamed up with Atholl Estates to offer you the chance of winning an unforgettable 5 night stay for up to 12 people at the estate’s Old Blair historic lodge.

Set in the stunning grounds surrounding Blair Castle, within a 145,000 acre estate full of rolling farmland and wild open hills, Old Blair is the perfect location to experience Highland Perthshire in all its glory.

An original drover's inn full of period charm, Old Blair has stunning views of the surrounding countryside and the ruins of St. Brides Kirk. With miles of way-marked trails, you can explore the estate and uncover all of its natural and wildlife treasures. See the red squirrels of the woods, head down to the riverside for a chance to see the otters, or make your way higher up on the moors and mountains to catch a glimpse of the estate’s red deer and golden eagles.

With so much on offer at Atholl Estates, you won’t want to rest a minute, but after a day of exploring you can rest assured that you’ll find a relaxing retreat at the Old Blair lodge. With an open fire in the drawing room, an oil-fired Aga in the kitchen and all mod cons at your fingertips, Old Blair can be your home away from home in one of the most idyllic locations in the land.

We’re also including a number of extras in the prize to ensure you fully experience all the riches of the Highlands. During your stay you will be able to further explore the wilderness on the estate’s Land Rover safari, sample the finest local produce with afternoon tea, tour the famous Blair Castle and its attics, visit the nearby Blair Athol distillery in Pitlochry, go pony trekking, and try your hand at fly fishing with a ghillie.
    Hear
    sunnychuckle likes this.
    10,000 posts
    Diet 16st 05lbs
    Start 18st 02lbs 14/9
    Wiina of the Presstidgeous Comedy award

Contributor sunnychuckle is an unknown quantity at this point
    thanks Kev if I win I'll take 11 people from rpoints forums with me.
    RudeKev likes this.
    Just because I said it, it doesn't mean I meant it