Welcome to the Rpoints Forums.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 11 to 20 of 20
  1. #11
    Enthusiast BobbyDrake
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,616
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil
    i got a pdf for 4 of them
    I got the pdf for 2 of them, but when I try to track it

    Quote Originally Posted by Dell
    Your order has been cancelled.



    We apologise if you did not request for your order to be cancelled. Please check your e-mail* for more information about why your order was cancelled and should you still need assistance please e-mail Customer Service.

    *Please check the email address you provided to us when you placed your order.

  2. #12
    Contributor mazhar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    250
    Rep Power
    0
    Our suppliers are preparing your order for delivery - however at least one item isn't quite ready. For more information please see below.
    Order Status:
    Estimated Delivery Date: 30/05/2008


    ??????????????????

    not cancelled yet

  3. #13
    Junior Member Heavily
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by mazhar
    Our suppliers are preparing your order for delivery - however at least one item isn't quite ready. For more information please see below.
    Order Status:
    Estimated Delivery Date: 30/05/2008


    ??????????????????

    not cancelled yet
    I had that too, when i checked last night before going to work. Now there is no estimated delivery date, just fulfilment- delay

  4. #14
    Rpoints Elite LinBaden
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    In Cognito
    Posts
    6,383
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by mazhar
    Our suppliers are preparing your order for delivery - however at least one item isn't quite ready. For more information please see below.
    Order Status:
    Estimated Delivery Date: 30/05/2008
    Just checked now and that's what mine says too.... But while the pdf says Iomega drives,

    A1241806 Iomega Hard Disk Drive Hi Speed 250GB USB 2.07 FireWire 7200rpm External - Retai 1 12.96 12.96 S
    A1241806 Iomega Hard Disk Drive Hi Speed 250GB USB 2.07 FireWire 7200rpm External - Retai 1 12.95 12.95 S
    A0489864 UK GFX Freight Zero Cost 1 0.00 0.00 S
    Total 30.44
    the order status says
    Order Status:
    Estimated Delivery Date: 30/05/2008

    Qty Product Description Dell Part
    1 Bluetooth Adapter 2.0 A1241806
    1 Bluetooth Adapter 2.0 A1241806
    Same Part No

    What you got Phil?

  5. #15
    Contributor mazhar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    250
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by LinBaden
    Quote Originally Posted by mazhar
    Our suppliers are preparing your order for delivery - however at least one item isn't quite ready. For more information please see below.
    Order Status:
    Estimated Delivery Date: 30/05/2008
    Just checked now and that's what mine says too.... But while the pdf says Iomega drives,

    A1241806 Iomega Hard Disk Drive Hi Speed 250GB USB 2.07 FireWire 7200rpm External - Retai 1 12.96 12.96 S
    A1241806 Iomega Hard Disk Drive Hi Speed 250GB USB 2.07 FireWire 7200rpm External - Retai 1 12.95 12.95 S
    A0489864 UK GFX Freight Zero Cost 1 0.00 0.00 S
    Total 30.44
    the order status says
    Order Status:
    Estimated Delivery Date: 30/05/2008

    Qty Product Description Dell Part
    1 Bluetooth Adapter 2.0 A1241806
    1 Bluetooth Adapter 2.0 A1241806
    Same Part No

    What you got Phil?
    same for me ! lets see if they honour our orders

  6. #16
    Rpoints Elite LinBaden
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    In Cognito
    Posts
    6,383
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by mazhar
    same for me ! lets see if they honour our orders
    Yeah, I could do with some new teeth.

  7. #17
    Rpoints Elite Imoutofherefornow
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    5,257
    Rep Power
    0
    Qty Product Description Dell Part
    3 Iomega Hard Disk Drive Hi Speed 250GB USB 2.07 FireWire 7200rpm External - Retai A1241806
    1 Iomega Hard Disk Drive Hi Speed 250GB USB 2.07 FireWire 7200rpm External - Retai A1241806

  8. #18
    Moderator Sarah is just really nice Sarah is just really nice Sarah is just really nice Sarah is just really nice Sarah is just really nice
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Posts
    16,521
    Awards Best Moderator of 2011
    Moderator of the Month May 2012 Moderator of the Month June 2012
    Rep Power
    227
    My PDF looks the same... they've probably run out of stock anyway, given the huge volume of orders... always worth a try though!

  9. #19
    Enthusiast BobbyDrake
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,616
    Rep Power
    0
    Dear Customer,



    I am sorry to say that we’ve had an error in our systems, and the product you thought you were ordering was wrongly described on our website. The product code and price of your order related to a completely different product, and was incorrectly linked to the description of the Iomega Hard Disc Drive you requested. In fact, this is a discontinued product and is no longer in stock.



    Due to this, your Dell Order Iomega Order Number:XXXXXX has been cancelled. Within the next 5 working days any pre-authorisation on your credit/debit card will be cancelled and we will refund to your card any money already collected.



    To place your order for a different Hard Disc Drive, please go to www.dell.com or talk to your sales agent.



    We are sorry for the inconvenience that this error has caused, and thank you again for choosing Dell.

  10. #20
    Contributor mazhar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    250
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Asterix1
    Dear Customer,



    I am sorry to say that we’ve had an error in our systems, and the product you thought you were ordering was wrongly described on our website. The product code and price of your order related to a completely different product, and was incorrectly linked to the description of the Iomega Hard Disc Drive you requested. In fact, this is a discontinued product and is no longer in stock.



    Due to this, your Dell Order Iomega Order Number:XXXXXX has been cancelled. Within the next 5 working days any pre-authorisation on your credit/debit card will be cancelled and we will refund to your card any money already collected.



    To place your order for a different Hard Disc Drive, please go to www.dell.com or talk to your sales agent.



    We are sorry for the inconvenience that this error has caused, and thank you again for choosing Dell.
    as always dell never honour any misprice


 

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 7th December 2009, 08:46 AM
  2. Iomega 1TB External Hard Drive -£68.48
    By _ST_ in forum Computers & software
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 5th March 2009, 10:55 AM
  3. IOMEGA 1.0TB External Hard Drive (USB 2.0) £148
    By _ST_ in forum Computers & software
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 18th October 2007, 08:28 AM
  4. Replies: 56
    Last Post: 27th August 2007, 04:11 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts