Welcome to the Rpoints Forums.
+ Reply to Thread
    Freebie Guru & Expert expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute
    Awards Member of the Year 2011 - Winner
    Member of the Month April 2012 Member of the Month Jan 2012 Best Freebie Hunter Deal Hunter of the Month July 2011 Member of the Month May 2011

79p Ink Cartridges Free Delivery this weekend

Free Delivery & 79p Ink Cartridges (From 65p In Bulk - That's 40 carts For £25.99 Delivered) @ BuyTech

http://www.buytech.co.uk/home.php

You have until Midnight Sunday to place your order to receive FREE Delivery. Simply add the items you would like to order and select free delivery promo from the dropdown shipping option menu. Orders will be shipped via our standard delivery method which is a 2-4 day service.

Offer Extended.. 79p Ink Cartridge Weekend Sale, our biggest and most popular offer ever. We have Brother, Canon and Epson Inkjet Cartridges from only 79p each.

Take advantage of this great offer and stock up you printing consumables and don’t for get to tell your friends and family so they don’t miss out. Offer Ends Monday 17/10/2010 @ 11:59pm

Enthusiast rockhermit
    Thanks Mr Express Man

Ordered 40 for £29.85 for my Epson.
    0.74625 each delivered
    Incompletely Visible
    Have you ever wanted to have your important files available at more than one location?
    Check out my WWW

Moderator Sarah is just really nice Sarah is just really nice Sarah is just really nice Sarah is just really nice Sarah is just really nice
    Awards Best Moderator of 2011
    Moderator of the Month May 2012 Moderator of the Month June 2012
    Thanks, ordered some 79p inks and also a laser toner cartridge £11.99 with free delivery... that's very cheap, hope they're okay!

Expert TOPCAT57
    Lexmark = 0.

Freebie Guru & Expert expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute
    Awards Member of the Year 2011 - Winner
    Member of the Month April 2012 Member of the Month Jan 2012 Best Freebie Hunter Deal Hunter of the Month July 2011 Member of the Month May 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by TOPCAT57
    Lexmark = 0.

Thats why I got rid of my Lexmark printer , nice printer but ink costs a fortune

Moderator Sarah is just really nice Sarah is just really nice Sarah is just really nice Sarah is just really nice Sarah is just really nice
    Awards Best Moderator of 2011
    Moderator of the Month May 2012 Moderator of the Month June 2012
    Very happy with the laser cartridge these guys supplied - a great bargain compared to other sources! Haven't needed to try the ink carts yet.

They're stopping selling to retail customers soon though...

This is Goodbye... Your last chance to buy our 79p inks

Dear Customer,

From the 1st February 2011 JSR UK LTD Trading as Buytech.co.uk will be closing its Retail Website.

JSR UK LTD will become solely a Trade Only Company selling exclusively to Business and Resellers

We would like to take this opportunity to thank all of our customers for their continued loyal support over the past 7 years.

To give you all an opportunity to stock up on your favourite products that you bought from us and as a farewell Thank you we are dropping the prices on the website down to our Trade price. So stock up now and bag yourself a bargain!

Once again many thanks for your loyal support. Best wishes from all of us at Buytech!
    http://www.buytech.co.uk/

PS. If you see a free delivery option on the website at the moment, it doesn't work; a charge of £2.99 + VAT is added later regardless and without buyer confirmation!

Junior Member compninja is an unknown quantity at this point
    You need to get one of these continuous feed systems! To fill my printer standardly with ink cartridges costs me £60 (Canon have expensive ink cartridges), my continuous feed system cost me £60, and it came with 500ml of all of the inks, which will last me forever to be honest, and to fill it all, how much does it cost...

£30! £30 to fill all the ink cartridges with 500ml of ink. That is the real bargain!
    Cornerstone Components - Computer Hardware, Computer Software and Kingston Memory - All at competitive prices