Welcome to the Rpoints Forums.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Rpoints Legend richard@

Ink cartridges and inkjet refills, free UK delivery

Click here to visit The Ink Factory

The Ink Factory sells a wide range of original, compatible and remanufactured ink cartridges and inkjet refill kits. It's unlikely that a visitor won't be able to find the cartridge they're looking for. They offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee and delivery is FREE in the UK.

X_NOTES:s:144

JL
    Rpoints Legend JL
    IMO www.choicestationery.com is much better value. Very cheap compatible cartridges and very fast service. I have had no problems with them (supplier or compatibles) whatsoever.

Late last Monday night, I ordered 6 black compatible cartridges for my Epson Stylus Color 400 for £9.00 post paid - that's £1.50 each! They arrived Wednesday morning - brilliant service!

Rpoints Legend richard@
    Cheers, John. Thanks for the tip

Rpoints Elite carpetmonster
    Friends of mine (as it always is!!) went to a road show, better homes or something in Brum. And they picked some of these ink refills up. Making at the the time a tidy profit. Sadly the the tidy profit was short lived and ended up costing them a new printer, so carpetmonster's advice AVOID ADVOID!

Enthusiast jakina
    I've had problems with "Supplies Team" remanufactured inkjet cartridges, they clogg up the clean mechanism. We have an "ink slick" in one of our 720C's

I Haven't Lost My Mind - It's Backed Up On Disk Somewhere

Junior Member james13

The Ink Factory

In response to **'s posting that recommended our site several people have made comments.
    Whilst I will admit our Compatible cartridges are not the cheapest we only sell JetTec products which are one of the market leaders in compatible cartridges.
    when we established the Ink Factory in 1999 we spent a long time assessing all the various manufacturers and found JetTec to be the best. This is based on the Guarantees offered and also that they are manufactured in the UK.
    Following on from 'jakina' again there are a lot of not so good remanufacturing companies, the ones that have been established for any length of time seem to be better at the art of refilling. recently there have been a lot of new companies appear trying to refill a full range of cartridges in my experience these companies do not have the experience and therefore increase the failure rate considerably. We sell AlphaJet cartridges and have very few failures.
    All of the products we sell are fully backed up by our money back guarantees.

Enthusiast jakina
    Thanks James13 for your comments...

It shows that not all remanufactured carts are the same, I do know of several people who swear by them.

Its nice to go by a recommendation, try one yourself and if it suits you then stick with it. When we had problems I did check in the HP guide that came with the printer and it didn't say that their own cartridges had to be used so no warranty affected.

I Haven't Lost My Mind - It's Backed Up On Disk Somewhere

Enthusiast The Matrix
    I'm happy to put anything in my printer, as long as it works!
    The original ink cartridges (for the Epson C60) are too expensive and I've never changed the them.
    However with these low prices for some ink that will make it work, I'll give it a go.

Thanks to all,

Regards - Matt

Another ink cartridge reseller

I have used XLshop for a number of printers my family and friends have, HP, Epson, and Lexmark.

I use lots of cartridges in my Photo 895, and the Print-rite copatibles have been excellent, especially the cost part, being under half the price!

www.xlshop.com

Maybe i'll compare Inkfactory against them

Enthusiast Bilko
    Don't use Dialink if you want a prompt, efficient service - they're sh*t!

Been waiting since mid Dec for my order!

Can't say whether their products are any good as this is 1st and last order!

Regards