Welcome to the Rpoints Forums.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Results 31 to 35 of 35
  1. #31
    Contributor bt4223366
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    438
    Rep Power
    0
    The payment is still 'pending' on my credit card however as most of us have received order confirmations, they've seemingly entered a 'binding contract' so in theory those wishing to kick up a fuss could do so (I may give it a try!):

    3. Quotations/Orders and Changes
    3.1 Dell quotations are valid only if in writing & for 10 days after the quotation date, unless otherwise stated in the quotation.
    3.2 All Orders for Products &/or Services shall be regarded as an offer by Customer to purchase Products &/or Services under the terms of this Agreement.
    3.3 Dell accepts Customer's offer to purchase under this Agreement & makes a binding Agreement by issuing an Order Confirmation. Order confirmation is binding except, in the case of consumers only, where there is a discrepancy between order confirmation and what consumer ordered and where discrepancy is unacceptable to the consumer. It is recommended that Customer review the Order Confirmation & notify Dell within a reasonable period of time of any discrepancies that are noticed.
    3.4 Dell reserves the right to make changes to ordered specifications but will identify any such changes in the Order Confirmation. Dell guarantees that any such changed Products will offer at least equivalent functionality & performance. Dell will not make any significant variations to Products or Services without Customer's prior agreement &, except as provided for above, will manufacture & deliver Product in accordance with the Order Confirmation.

    4. Price and Payment
    All Customers:
    4.1 The Price that Customers have to pay will be shown on Dell's Order Confirmation and invoices.
    http://www1.euro.dell.com/content/to...=gen&~lt=popup

  2. #32
    Junior Member WaiChan
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    29
    Rep Power
    0
    My order appeared on the Rpoints statement for this purchase which is quite weird as orders were cancelled. After weeks and weeks of emailing and trying to contact dell about this order requesting for a full refund and still not getting a reply. I've practically got no other option left but to just give up on this.

  3. #33
    Enthusiast poozle
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    1,315
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by WaiChan
    My order appeared on the Rpoints statement for this purchase which is quite weird as orders were cancelled. After weeks and weeks of emailing and trying to contact dell about this order requesting for a full refund and still not getting a reply. I've practically got no other option left but to just give up on this.
    I just checked my statement and I have pending rpoints as well, but I definately got a refund a couple of weeks ago to my account. It was a week or so after the email cancellation though.

  4. #34
    Junior Member WaiChan
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    29
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by poozle
    I just checked my statement and I have pending rpoints as well, but I definately got a refund a couple of weeks ago to my account. It was a week or so after the email cancellation though.
    Thanks for the info. Just re-checked my account online this morning and saw the refund. Guess my refund took longer to come through.

  5. #35
    Enthusiast poozle
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    1,315
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by WaiChan
    Quote Originally Posted by poozle
    I just checked my statement and I have pending rpoints as well, but I definately got a refund a couple of weeks ago to my account. It was a week or so after the email cancellation though.
    Thanks for the info. Just re-checked my account online this morning and saw the refund. Guess my refund took longer to come through.
    Np, I was quite suprised as to how long it took, was expecting it to be pretty instant given such a big company.


 
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts