WH Smith Logitech QuickCam E1000 Was £34.26 now £8.56 +pp

Can be delivered to your local store for free delivery

Logitech QuickCam E1000
Was £34.26 Saving £25.70 (75%) now £8.56

Key Features

Experience easy video calling with 1.3 MP quality images. Includes snap shot button, activity LED and focus ring. Works with all major instant messaging applications. Includes headset. Please Note: image shown may vary from product received.

More Information

* Category: Toys & Games
* Was: £34.26
* Product Code: 33138084
* Brand: Logitech

Category: Toys & Games

Availability: In Stock

Description
Customer Reviews

Adam

I bought this cam because my old 1 broke nd i needed a new 1 fast, so i saw this 1 nd thought it wudn't be that good because of the price. when i got home it was amazing quility great features with all the effects nd stuff it has nd its sooo easy 2 install ohh ye nd the headset is good aswell definatly recomend this 2 any1 its great especialy 4 the price.

steph

This is a really good product it works really well and I had no problem downloading it. I would recemend it to anyone who wants a webcam to have fun on as this is a fun webcam.

sammie

This webcam is amazing! The features are superb, i particularly like th effectas that are included. I reccomend it for computer us e rather than laptop as i struggled to assemble it on my laptop however i had no difficulties attatching it to the family pc! Very good price Argos you better watch out becasue whsmith is about! Luvin boys and gilrs alone especially charley! xxxxxx sam xxxxxx

tracy

very good wecam but for all us novices this camera is not skype compatible

Harold

it is ok, i found it hard to connect it it my laptop, it has been a good piece of kit. i have had many hours of fun with the effects. although itis big for a laptop.

kyeron

im 15 so im a bit fussy i only got this webcam as a cheap 1 before i get 1 for christmas. this webcam is so great especialy the effects u can make with it! no point gettin another 1 now iv got this its betta then the expensive 1s!!! i am really pleased with it and it only cost £8 somet. it looks good and maches my laptop in black and the head set is brilliant and looks really cool! extreamley good for the price!!!!!

Luke

I brought this on the 29th of november and it is BRILLIANT except one thing, that is that i cant find the effects on the menu bit so if any one would like to help or say that would be great BUT IS IS REALLY BRILLAINT

Katee

Got it yesterday and I love it! Works perfectly an d I enjoy the effects that came with it! Brilliant!!

lucinda

the price for this webcam is outstanding! i bought this only 2 days ago, the only fault i can find with this webcam is that its difficult to fit onto the top of your monitor. i definately recomend this webcam!

X_NOTES:66989