Welcome to the Rpoints Forums.
+ Reply to Thread
    Expert bluzysuzy is a jewel in the rough bluzysuzy is a jewel in the rough bluzysuzy is a jewel in the rough bluzysuzy is a jewel in the rough

Free Apple 1080p HD TV Box Trial

http://www.producttrial.co.uk/Trials/490/Apple-TV.html?t=af-Monetise-AppleTV-11-21085839

The new Apple TV with 1080p HD gives you the best entertainment on your TV, or at least that is the claim from Apple. Product Trial want to know if this is truly the case and we want you to tell us.

Apply to trial this cutting edge piece of kit and you could be trying out the unique features such as watching thousands of current and classic movies on iTunes, live sports in HD or access YouTube, Vimeo absolutely free. If selected, we send you the kit for 7 days and after you review it, you get to keep it.

Contributor sunnychuckle is an unknown quantity at this point
    This looks a bit dodgy for me... Check the T&C's + small print. Just sayin'...
    Just because I said it, it doesn't mean I meant it

Expert bluzysuzy is a jewel in the rough bluzysuzy is a jewel in the rough bluzysuzy is a jewel in the rough bluzysuzy is a jewel in the rough
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnychuckle View Post
    This looks a bit dodgy for me... Check the T&C's + small print. Just sayin'...
    Please yourself ... how much money you parting with? just sayin'

Enthusiast Dr_Cox is a name known to all Dr_Cox is a name known to all Dr_Cox is a name known to all Dr_Cox is a name known to all Dr_Cox is a name known to all Dr_Cox is a name known to all
    Quote Originally Posted by bluzysuzy View Post
    It's a well known scam phishing site, join and prepare to be bombarded, just sayin'
    Danny Blanchflower – “Our Tactics Have Always Been To Equalise Before The Other Team Score”

Quote Originally Posted by bluzysuzy View Post
    .... I didn't know, if this is true I stand corrected, thank you for your insight and explanation