Welcome to the Rpoints Forums.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Expert save_me
    yes you will
    I'm sorry I can't be more optimistic, Doctor, but we've got a long road ahead of us. It's like having sex. It's a painstaking and arduous task that seems to go on and on forever, and just when you think things are going your way, nothing happens.

JL
    Rpoints Legend JL
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisnfliss
    Does anybody know if I will still get the 5% Rpoints if I use a £25 off discount code?
    Normally I would say yes but our machine died last month too and on the 19th July we ordered a Bosch using the 10% discount code (worth £26) - the points have yet to appear. It may be because delivery was not until the 28th and they then wait until the 7 day return period for distance selling expires.

If nothing by next Monday, I shall have to make a claim. But as far as you're concerned, the £25 is probably worth more than the 5% cashback unless you're going for a very expensive one. We went for the Bosch WFL2067GB - £245 delivered including £5 to take the old machine away. We're very pleased with it and you can get a free extra 12 month warranty - details here

Receive the benefit of an extra 12 months guarantee absolutely FREE

Your appliance automatically comes with a 12 month full manufacturer’s guarantee which covers all labour, materials or carriage costs (subject to terms and conditions), however, if you register your Bosch appliance, you’ll receive the second year’s manufacturers guarantee absolutely FREE.

To take advantage of the second year appliance guarantee, simply register your purchase by telephone or return the guarantee card supplied with the appliance.

Or register online to claim your free 2 years guarantee.

Contributor chrisnfliss
    Quote Originally Posted by JL@Rpoints
    Does anybody know if I will still get the 5% Rpoints if I use a £25 off discount code?
    Normally I would say yes but our machine died last month too and on the 19th July we ordered a Bosch using the 10% discount code (worth £26) - the points have yet to appear. It may be because delivery was not until the 28th and they then wait until the 7 day return period for distance selling expires.

If nothing by next Monday, I shall have to make a claim. But as far as you're concerned, the £25 is probably worth more than the 5% cashback unless you're going for a very expensive one. We went for the Bosch WFL2067GB - £245 delivered including £5 to take the old machine away. We're very pleased with it and you can get a free extra 12 month warranty - details here

Receive the benefit of an extra 12 months guarantee absolutely FREE

Your appliance automatically comes with a 12 month full manufacturer’s guarantee which covers all labour, materials or carriage costs (subject to terms and conditions), however, if you register your Bosch appliance, you’ll receive the second year’s manufacturers guarantee absolutely FREE.

To take advantage of the second year appliance guarantee, simply register your purchase by telephone or return the guarantee card supplied with the appliance.

Or register online to claim your free 2 years guarantee.
    Thanks for the quick reply. That's exactly the same machine I want.
    And thanks for the info about the guarantee too.
    I'm off to my Mum's with my washing now.
    Thanks again

Contributor chrisnfliss
    Yay, I got my cashback added today. I'm a very happy bunny.
    New cooker next on the list.

Contributor muddy697
    has anybody any discount codes that could be used on a new vac at currys apart from the free delivery?

Enthusiast deanos
    Washing machines just died.
    Yep i got my 5% Rpoints and £25 off on my order recently 8)

Quote Originally Posted by bugsonic
    Quote Originally Posted by asters
    The Currys link still says 5% until 31st July. Has this been extended same as [MOD EDIT]? they have extended the offer until end of Aug. Wanting to order a canon 350D so will make a big difference.
    I've also seen yet another cashback site stating 5% until the end of August too
    Quote Originally Posted by richard@Rpoints
    I'll check with Currys. But it makes no difference because you can still do it via Rpoints and use our Highest Cashback Promise
    You seem to have responded to this question about a rival site Richard, and yet you now say

Quote Originally Posted by richard@Rpoints
    Discussion of other reward sites is not permitted. We aim to always offer at least the same rewards as the other major reward sites. On the rare occasion we don't, you can always claim the difference via our Highest cashback promise
    Is there so much we can say, but no more? I can't quite see where the line is drawn.

2½ out of 3 Jason. Almost there!

Shirley