Welcome to the Rpoints Forums.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 89 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 ... LastLast
    Expert simonden

Re: [wanted] PA system with CD Player.

Quote Originally Posted by ddi
    Hi,
    My daughter's Guide Unit need a small PA System with an integrated CD Player that they can use to 'fill' their hall with music and use on their annual Carnival float.
    What power output will the float have? Will it have a 240v invertor, a 12V 'cigarette lighter' adaptor/battery clips or will you need to have a battery powered system.
    There is no emoticon for what I am feeling! - The Comic Book Guy.

ddi
    Contributor ddi

Re: [wanted] PA system with CD Player.

Quote Originally Posted by simonden
    Quote Originally Posted by ddi
    Hi,
    My daughter's Guide Unit need a small PA System with an integrated CD Player that they can use to 'fill' their hall with music and use on their annual Carnival float.
    What power output will the float have? Will it have a 240v invertor, a 12V 'cigarette lighter' adaptor/battery clips or will you need to have a battery powered system.
    They will have a 240v generator on it; sound power output will need to be able to drownout the generator

Cheers,

ddi

Expert simonden
    Sorry mate, can't seem to keep within your budget.
    There is no emoticon for what I am feeling! - The Comic Book Guy.

Expert plumb1

PSP Wanted

I anyone know of the cheapest place to get a PSP Giga pack, best price/deal so far is from Play.com £219.99

Member joshm
    Hi,

I've been looking for a while for an LCD TV for the bedroom. Size-wise, I guess 19" (preferably w/s but not overly fussed). Might go for 17" but not w/s at that size.

A digital tuner would be a bonus. VESA wall mount capability a must. Resolution minimum 1024x768, and HDTV compatibility and a DVI input are wouldn't-it-be-nice-ifs.

The best I've seen for a decent one is about £250 in PC World (analogue tuner, 19", 4:3 aspect) but I'm hoping someone might have spied a better bargain?

Thanks for any help anybody can give...

JoshM

Member bigttrading

DVD player

Hi there.

The kids have decided to destroy our DVD player tonight so am now after a new one. dont want anything special or expensive but also dont want a crappy one that will break immediately.

would rather have a known name but am not too fussed as long as it can stand up to the kids and shows a decent picture.

thanks

ian

Contributor steven_9709

Re: DVD player

Quote Originally Posted by bigttrading
    Hi there.

The kids have decided to destroy our DVD player tonight so am now after a new one. dont want anything special or expensive but also dont want a crappy one that will break immediately.

would rather have a known name but am not too fussed as long as it can stand up to the kids and shows a decent picture.

thanks

ian
    Ian, there's a number of inexpensice DVD players at Amazon. e.g. this one - http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/...253024-6047035 is less than £20. Best place to ask for DVD players (and any AV equipment for that matter) is http://www.avforums.com. You might even be able to trade one on there or on the classifieds over at www.thedvdforums.com

Junior Member jaz2001

Wanted IPod

Hi

I am after the best price for an IPod Video 30 gb along with the relevant discount codes

Thanks

Rpoints Elite 0lly is a jewel in the rough 0lly is a jewel in the rough 0lly is a jewel in the rough
    Could someone find me the cheapest 512mb or 1gb RS MMC memory stick for my Nokia 6630 please? I know it has to be a dual voltage one and this one ...

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/...676137-0362030

...won't work.

Thanks.

Junior Member Stukos
    Hi

I've been looking around, can anyone find me a good price for a video recorder?

About £30 is the best i've found.

Help please?