Welcome to the Rpoints Forums.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Contributor bellymonster
    Retford, Mansfield and Scunthorpe, Nottingham, Litchfield, Cannock all have stock

Contributor alymac
    one in braehead

Contributor alymac
    I have secured one from glasgow, currys have it at this price as well, can they alter price when i go and collect it?

Member ann_is_fit
    whats the likelihood you get to the shop and they say 'sorry, this is obviously a mistake and we cannot give it to you at this price'.

As you all no doubt know, they are not oblidged to sell it up to the point where cash/receipet are exchanged. Nearest store for me is an hour away so it would be quite a trek to come away with nothing

Contributor dwarfer_
    Quote Originally Posted by ann_is_fit
    whats the likelihood you get to the shop and they say 'sorry, this is obviously a mistake and we cannot give it to you at this price'.

As you all no doubt know, they are not oblidged to sell it up to the point where cash/receipet are exchanged. Nearest store for me is an hour away so it would be quite a trek to come away with nothing
    Pretty slim, Currys have just called me and said mine is ready for collection!

Offers anyone?

I did'nt expect to get it.
    Some people are like Slinkies, good for nothing, but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs!!

Never argue with a idiot, they will lower you to their level and then beat you with experience

Junior Member cveall
    Quote Originally Posted by dwarfer1113
    Offers anyone?

If you didn't want one, why did you try to get one? Oh, I get it, you're really greedy. Why not just leave it where it is and let someone else (who might actually want it) get a bargain?

Enthusiast magictom123
    went to pcworld and they said they were out of stock, said someone should have called to say and that he was sorry, so it was a no go for me but worth a try.

Contributor dwarfer_
    Quote Originally Posted by cveall
    Offers anyone?

If you didn't want one, why did you try to get one? Oh, I get it, you're really greedy. Why not just leave it where it is and let someone else (who might actually want it) get a bargain?
    No, actually.

I did not really know what it was, but took a punt anyway.

I placed the order, and seeing the post title it syas "Massive misprice", never expected to get one.

But having the call from currys, I looked it up and saw that it does pretty much what PS3 play tv will do, which I plan to buy soon.

The offer to anyone wanting to buy it is genuine, although I have not been to collect it yet.

But, having said that if you offered me any amount I would rather put it in the middle of the busiest part of the A19, and see it destroyed than have a sarcastic individual like you have it!
    Some people are like Slinkies, good for nothing, but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs!!

Never argue with a idiot, they will lower you to their level and then beat you with experience

Contributor blobby8
    Quote Originally Posted by cveall
    Offers anyone?

No, actually.

I did not really know what it was, but took a punt anyway.

I placed the order, and seeing the post title it syas "Massive misprice", never expected to get one.

But having the call from currys, I looked it up and saw that it does pretty much what PS3 play tv will do, which I plan to buy soon.

The offer to anyone wanting to buy it is genuine, although I have not been to collect it yet.

But, having said that if you offered me any amount I would rather put it in the middle of the busiest part of the A19, and see it destroyed than have a sarcastic individual like you have it!
    Dont worry I like sarcasm, you can have mine for £200.
    Please dont bother to reply if you think any of my posts are not politically correct.
    You would be confusing me with someone who gives a toss.

Junior Member cveall
    Fair enough, I shouldn't have been sarcastic, but the underlying point is the same, perhaps you could offer to let someone else pick it up - thereby saving you the bother and showing that you are not greedy? Putting it in the middle of the A19 would be crazy - way too risky ( I assume - is it a busy road?), and I wouldn't be able to see it - I don't live anywhere near the A19