19 42.22%
  • Psp

26 57.78%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Ds or Psp

Contributor bencallis

Ds or Psp

Which do you guys like better take in to acount the price batery life etc.
    Psp price £180 baterry around 2 hours on high graphic games
    Ds price £100 Battery around 10hours on ds games on gba around 16 hours.

Im all for ds yes maybe psp grahpics are better but the psp has so many weakpoints mainly the battery life but also , the screen is so exposed so can get damaged by a single drop. It takes discs so moving parts and a lens(which are easy to brake). It takes memory cards so you have to pay more just to save your games.

Here is a screen shot of "nintendogs" for the ds as you can see the graphics on the ds are not bad at all they come pretty close to psps. The ds has also a microphone(used in alot of games, like in nin tendo dogs you tell your dog to roll over it does just that)touch screen (being used well in the sims 2 that is coming out to build your house etc also used in another code a sort of point and click game). And ofcourse the ds plays gba games so loads of games already out . Get voting

Expert colsey is just really nice colsey is just really nice colsey is just really nice colsey is just really nice colsey is just really nice
    hasn't this a;ready been poled?
    It takes a lifetime to build a reputation and a second to break it.

Junior Member donnahoole
    DS games are perfectjust to pick up and play and have a quick bash (the way handhelds should be!); Mario, Meteos, Zoo Keeper etc - all quality!

Contributor bencallis
    Maybe along while back but now people no more about the two i think its more accuurate.

Expert colsey is just really nice colsey is just really nice colsey is just really nice colsey is just really nice colsey is just really nice

Contributor bencallis
    Yes good point donnahoole

Member alsbetting
    Hi Guys and Gals,

I have a PSP, I would say that it is a lot better than the DS. I am a massive nintendo fan but one go on the PSP I was hooked. It has a lot pick up and play games, especially Hot Shot golf. If you want to save money get a Japanese import will play all UK games and UMD's.

Alex

Contributor GCBay
    bencallis, it sounds to me like you have already made up your mind, I chose the PSP because Ive never been a big fan of Nintendo even tho I have owned NES, SNES, Gamecube, Gameboy and Gameboy Colour!!!

The PSP just acts like a mini PS2 and so besides the battery life, there isnt a better handheld on the market yet

No compettion - PSP all the way, that is unless you like cyber pets and playing driving games with a stylus.
    It takes a lifetime to build a reputation and a second to break it.

Contributor irehman
    i prefer the psp but ds is smart in someways