Welcome to the Rpoints Forums.
+ Reply to Thread
    Rpoints Elite Silhouette
    [PC] Football Manager Live (+4 Month Subscription) --- Only £9.99

- Manage matches live: If a game's not going your way, change tactics on-the-fly from the virtual dugout. Your chance to play, win and rub it in

- Show the world how good you are: Play against your mates or other managers from around the globe in a gameworld that's LIVE and online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

- Create and manage YOUR very own football club: YOU create your team name, colours, badge & home ground and YOU decide which players to sign.

- Choose YOUR own dream team: Take your pick from Sports Interactive's world famous database of over 280,000 real life players

- Develop your club: Use the innovative skill system to develop and improve your managerial style; unlock skills that will give you the edge against other players.

- Wheel and deal on the transfer market: Buy, sell, loan and exchange players in the lively transfer market, or snap up some talent with the exciting new auction system. Will you bid for Ronaldo or Kaka?

- Create and run your own mini-leagues and cup competitions: Take on the best or compete for bragging rights against your mates.

- Exchange banter with other managers via the in-game chat facility: Will their mind games affect you?

- Play the game your way: Play matches at any time, in friendlies or organised competitions. with no restrictions on how many, or how few, matches you want to play - if you can't be online for a big match, you can pre-set up your line up and tactics, and the AI manager can do the rest

X_NOTES:66377

Rpoints Elite Silhouette
    Trailer also available on the product page above

Rpoints Elite Silhouette
    Don’t know if anyone knows this… But I have bought this, and already logged onto the site to ensure I reserve the name I wanted (I was SO close to picking “The Truffle Shufflers”)

But everything is sorted, and now I just need to box code to arrive and im away.

However, I have agreed to everything (but read it first of course) and I still cant see anywhere the monthly price.

The box is going to give me a 4 month code… But can I stack these?

The only price I have seen so far is £120 for 2 years, but obviously the monthly wont work out to be that.

Is there a monthly rate? (Like WoW)

Is the box code a 4 month trial or is it just 4 months of play that I can use as many boxes as I like (like RF Online)

Cheers

Enthusiast poozle
    Just found the prices here:

http://www.footballmanagerlive.com/a...ion-prices.php

But you can also top up with new boxes:

http://support.fmlive.co.uk/index.ph...d=128&nav=0,16

Hope that helps

Rpoints Elite Silhouette
    Quote Originally Posted by poozle
    http://support.fmlive.co.uk/index.php?_m=knowledgebase&_a=viewarticle&kbarticl eid=128&nav=0,16

Hope that helps
    Lol - I just come on here to post that haha!

But the bad news - its now back upto £17.99

But still... 3 x £17.99 = £53.97

12 Month Membership = £79.99 - SAVE OVER £25

Bargains!

Im now tempted to keep the extras I got for Friends & Families... and top up my own subscription