Play.com Nintendo Wii World Of Zoo £11.99 delivered
World Of Zoo (with Play.com Exclusive Penguin Unlock Code)
£11.99 Free Delivery
RRP: £29.99 | You save: £18.00 (60%)
In stock | Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Also available New & Used from £19.99
* Play.com Exclusives!
* Pre-Order World Of Zoo from Play.com and receive and exclusive code to unlock the Penguin (see image below) in-game animal. Codes and instructions will be emailed week of release.
* Create and Customise your own Zoo: Utilising the Animal Creator feature, players will be able to create a limitless variety of animals - change a penguin's hair colour or create a giant-sized panda bear. With more than 20 animal exhibits to choose from, and many different items to add to their exhibit, players can build their very own zoo.
* Develop Relationships with the Animals: Every animal has its own unique personality. It's up to the player to determine the different ways to interact with each animal to make them happy. Players are rewarded with hearts once the animal trusts them, causing a Magic Moment to occur.
* Personalise your own Zoo Experience: Players choose their own style of play. Free-form gameplay allows them to interact with the animals they like best. They can also compete in goal-oriented and co-op challenges, as well as minigames to earn awards and gain unlockable content.
* Share your Zoo know-how with Family and Friends: The easy and intuitive controls give players the freedom to make World Of Zoo a fun, family affair. Kids can learn and teach their siblings and friends about their animals through fun animal facts provided by National Geographic. Families can even add new animals to their zoo through the Animal Adoption Network feature.
With more than 90 different species to care for, players will be able to develop hands-on relationships with some of the world's most amazing animals, create and customise their own zoo exhibits, and learn educational facts about each of the animals they encounter. Each animal is unique and special, and it is up to the players to discover what their favourite activities and items are, as well as how to gain the animal's trust.