45 54.88%
  • PSP

37 45.12%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Member deevee
    imo psp not just same as game boy psp.

PSP - can do alot more play movies, mp3s, games
    and I got wireless internet working on there so can browse the web from my psp at the moment ( official browser to be released soon).

Member harvsta

psp

the psp is by far the most versatile of the two handhelds.

for a start, screen is a nice size and it has many other non - game related features

also, how are you supposed to look at to screens at once anyway on the ds, for one it is impossible and two, a sub menu takes the role of the second screen anyway.

nintento are using gimmicks like the dual screen on the ds, and the games are scraping the bottom of the barrels now. milking certain game franchises like mario etc is not nintendos ticket forward

the uniqueness and suavity of the psp (including its non game features) and choice of games that will be available far outweighs the only unique thing about the ds, and thats the dual screen
    A hustle is a hassle

Enthusiast stephen7372
    bring on the gizmondo

Expert blizeHx
    stephen, the Gizmondo's already out, and it's already pretty much dead, it had about three unheard of games come out on release, all equally as terrible as each other.

Enthusiast stephen7372

Contributor Obied
    Don't worry about the Gizmondo it's way ahead of the competition! Edit seems some people are saying the build quality is garbage - have to admit I've never held one

People don't realise it yet but it's already semi set up (hardware wise) to use what is comming up in the next generation Augmented Reality.

Sony are still working on Augmented Reality units you should (at a guess) fully realise it's potential with the PS3

Besides the hardware in the Gizmondo is superior to the PSP as far as I've seen... just remember the xbox was sneered at when it debued and I don't think its available worldwide yet

Wow only 129 pounds now... way cheeper than the PSP

Edit: something new this way comes.... http://www.gpx2.com/ oooo shiny - Edit bedside being open development - emulators ahoy - doesn't seem too spectacular to me - hopefully it's cheap/good build though