Welcome to the Rpoints Forums.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 11 to 19 of 19
  1. #11
    Moderator nina_c79
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    5,648
    Rep Power
    0


    The ad has this guy in it:

  2. #12
    Rpoints Elite Silhouette
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The Midlands
    Posts
    7,217
    Rep Power
    0
    I think that’s the one from the first post…

    But that has the digital screen on it – so I think it’s the one in the bottom right hand corner… an extra £10 – but worth it.

    But my first initial idea was that was it… but for some reason – ive shown it someone and they said it looks a bit too much like a hair trimmer (rather than face)

    I'm not 100% sure if the one off the advert was foil or actual trimmers…

    Arggggghhhh!

    This is driving me nuts!

    I think for near a score – I might as well get the non-digital display one… Or perhaps wander to Argos and check them out.

    Or try and YouTube the advert – but without a name – that could be more than problematic…

    PS Thanks for the posting the pics Nina - thats really good of you

  3. #13
    Moderator Chadwick will become famous soon enough Chadwick will become famous soon enough
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    10,362
    Awards Best Moderator of 2011
    Rep Power
    154
    Quote Originally Posted by Slevin
    I mentioned I would like one - and the missus made a note as the advert was on (name and stuff) and then bought it.
    So, you're going to find out in a week anyway?

  4. #14
    Enthusiast BargainBob
    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Posts
    1,297
    Rep Power
    0
    I hate shaving
    A rating a day makes one immortal

  5. #15
    Contributor Capulet
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    198
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Chadwick
    Quote Originally Posted by Slevin
    I mentioned I would like one - and the missus made a note as the advert was on (name and stuff) and then bought it.
    So, you're going to find out in a week anyway?
    I hate to stick my oar in. But read the line after the line you've just quoted.

    He has said someone wants one at work. I can only imagine as a Christmas present (hence his urgency).

    And do people usually post such off topic nonsense on all posts? The last comment seems a little useless

  6. #16
    Moderator Chadwick will become famous soon enough Chadwick will become famous soon enough
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    10,362
    Awards Best Moderator of 2011
    Rep Power
    154
    Quote Originally Posted by Capulet
    Quote Originally Posted by Chadwick
    Quote Originally Posted by Slevin
    I mentioned I would like one - and the missus made a note as the advert was on (name and stuff) and then bought it.
    So, you're going to find out in a week anyway?
    I hate to stick my oar in. But read the line after the line you've just quoted.

    He has said someone wants one at work. I can only imagine as a Christmas present (hence his urgency).

    And do people usually post such off topic nonsense on all posts? The last comment seems a little useless
    Perhaps you could ask Slevin to ask his missus, as she appears to be the only one who knows for sure?

  7. #17
    Contributor Capulet
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    198
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Chadwick
    Perhaps you could ask Slevin to ask his missus, as she appears to be the only one who knows for sure?
    PM Sent

  8. #18
    Expert unclecuddles
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    2,681
    Rep Power
    0
    Won't a blunt Bic give you the same effect?

  9. #19
    Junior Member smith brander is an unknown quantity at this point
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    12
    I prefer Wahl Groomsman Trimmer and I love it. I used to use some other brand but this one is really effective. It has six position beard regulator and memory function and help us ery well. ıf you really interested in , you can go and find great interviews on http://www.hairstylelab.com/


 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts