Welcome to the Rpoints Forums.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Moderator nina_c79

The ad has this guy in it:

Rpoints Elite Silhouette
    I think that’s the one from the first post…

But that has the digital screen on it – so I think it’s the one in the bottom right hand corner… an extra £10 – but worth it.

But my first initial idea was that was it… but for some reason – ive shown it someone and they said it looks a bit too much like a hair trimmer (rather than face)

I'm not 100% sure if the one off the advert was foil or actual trimmers…

Arggggghhhh!

This is driving me nuts!

I think for near a score – I might as well get the non-digital display one… Or perhaps wander to Argos and check them out.

Or try and YouTube the advert – but without a name – that could be more than problematic…

PS Thanks for the posting the pics Nina - thats really good of you

Moderator Chadwick will become famous soon enough Chadwick will become famous soon enough
    Awards Best Moderator of 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Slevin
    I mentioned I would like one - and the missus made a note as the advert was on (name and stuff) and then bought it.
    So, you're going to find out in a week anyway?

Enthusiast BargainBob
    I hate shaving
    A rating a day makes one immortal

Contributor Capulet
    Quote Originally Posted by Chadwick
    I mentioned I would like one - and the missus made a note as the advert was on (name and stuff) and then bought it.
    I hate to stick my oar in. But read the line after the line you've just quoted.

He has said someone wants one at work. I can only imagine as a Christmas present (hence his urgency).

And do people usually post such off topic nonsense on all posts? The last comment seems a little useless

Moderator Chadwick will become famous soon enough Chadwick will become famous soon enough
    Awards Best Moderator of 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Capulet
    I hate to stick my oar in. But read the line after the line you've just quoted.

He has said someone wants one at work. I can only imagine as a Christmas present (hence his urgency).

And do people usually post such off topic nonsense on all posts? The last comment seems a little useless
    Perhaps you could ask Slevin to ask his missus, as she appears to be the only one who knows for sure?

Contributor Capulet
    Perhaps you could ask Slevin to ask his missus, as she appears to be the only one who knows for sure?
    PM Sent

Expert unclecuddles
    Won't a blunt Bic give you the same effect?

Junior Member smith brander is an unknown quantity at this point
    I prefer Wahl Groomsman Trimmer and I love it. I used to use some other brand but this one is really effective. It has six position beard regulator and memory function and help us ery well. ıf you really interested in , you can go and find great interviews on http://www.hairstylelab.com/