Welcome to the Rpoints Forums.
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: where do you usually buy shoes online?

Junior Member barackobama is an unknown quantity at this point

where do you usually buy shoes online?

My budget is around $20~$30. I know it's cheap for a pair of shoes, but I'm thinking getting multiple pairs, so I have a very limited budget. Where do you buy shoes online? it can be either asian or non-asian sites. Do you know any sites that are not too expensive but carry stylish ones? Thanks in advance!

Rpoints Elite blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute
    Awards Member of the Month June 2012 Member of the Month May 2012 Member of the Month Jan 2012 Member of the Month December 2011 Member of the Month August 2011
    I prefer to buy in store as then I know they fit correctly.

Enthusiast xXxRaIcHxXx has a reputation beyond repute xXxRaIcHxXx has a reputation beyond repute xXxRaIcHxXx has a reputation beyond repute xXxRaIcHxXx has a reputation beyond repute xXxRaIcHxXx has a reputation beyond repute xXxRaIcHxXx has a reputation beyond repute xXxRaIcHxXx has a reputation beyond repute xXxRaIcHxXx has a reputation beyond repute xXxRaIcHxXx has a reputation beyond repute xXxRaIcHxXx has a reputation beyond repute xXxRaIcHxXx has a reputation beyond repute
    Awards Special Contributor Award Special Contributor Award Jan 2012 Special Contributor Award
    I never buy shoes online. I get my work shoes from shoezone they are always really comfy and look good, last ages.

Moderator Sarah is just really nice Sarah is just really nice Sarah is just really nice Sarah is just really nice Sarah is just really nice
    Awards Best Moderator of 2011
    Moderator of the Month May 2012 Moderator of the Month June 2012
    I've only tried Shoezone once. Got some nice boots there, but they split within a month, so I took them back for a replacement. The same then happened to the new pair a couple of months later, so that time I got a refund, knowing that their guarantee is only 3 months.

Member HeavenlyCharm
    Priceless Shoes are one of the cheapest but like the others have said, you're better buying in store so you can see the quality and fit

Rpoints Elite blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute
    Awards Member of the Month June 2012 Member of the Month May 2012 Member of the Month Jan 2012 Member of the Month December 2011 Member of the Month August 2011
    The same size shoe can be different sizes. I once went with a friend and she loved the shoes but they were tight, a 2nd pair in the same size was produced and they were perfect.

But for the older person then Hotter is excellent. A neighbour has been buying from them via their catalogue for years. Not cheap but if you want quality shoes that will last for years then you have to pay a higher price.

My favourite shoe quote is from a radio show about shoes. One person phoned in, she had bought a fashionable pair that were not designed for long country walks. But despite using them for "fahion" use rather than every day wear they had come apart. The shop told her that they could not offer her a refund as "she had been walking in them".

Junior Member martinnathalie9 is an unknown quantity at this point
    I usually buy them from shoeaholics.com, they have a great selection of designer brands at reduced prices. It can be difficult buying online with shoe sizes and everything though.

Contributor pafords is a glorious beacon of light pafords is a glorious beacon of light pafords is a glorious beacon of light pafords is a glorious beacon of light pafords is a glorious beacon of light
    Awards Special Contributor Award Special Contributor Award Jan 2012 Special Contributor Award

Banned NathalieTravels is an unknown quantity at this point
    priceless shoes / barratts / garage shoes (not too sure?) for the cheap shoes

then, for better quality ones, I'd go for the high streets shops (new look, topshop, DP etc.)
    blythburgh likes this.

Junior Member Chrisenjoy2013 is an unknown quantity at this point
    I prefer buying shoes on the local shop. And if you want comfortable shoes. i advise you not to buy online.
    rubiny likes this.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast