Welcome to the Rpoints Forums.
+ Reply to Thread
    Expert planteria will become famous soon enough

automatic payment method?

my ebay account is a business account, using a Ltd. Company
    do you guys let money come into your paypal accounts and then have ebay fees coming out of your paypal account by having paypal set as your automatic payment method?
    or have payments taken from your bank account?

Rpoints Elite One Eyed Snake is a jewel in the rough One Eyed Snake is a jewel in the rough One Eyed Snake is a jewel in the rough
    If you have an incentive to use your cc, why not set that up to pay ebay fees?

it's a good question. i had a Barclaycard Cashback card set up to pay ebay, but the figures were low & so it's hardly worth the messing about with paperwork. i had moved spending for both of my companies from business credit cards to personal credit cards, to generate cashback and points, but now do business spending via debit cards...that way all money is in & out of the same account so really easy to keep track of.
    have set up ebay to take fees from the appropriate business c/a, but all im really doing with paypal, as a result, is watching the money accrue....wondered if you experienced ebayers are getting fees taken from your paypal accounts

and im doing approx £450/m in cashback and points without any administrative burden re. business accounting

Junior Member mildredolson is an unknown quantity at this point
    Paypal is one of the widely used payment gateway specially for online shopping. It's rates vary based on the payments received per month. But i am using merchantinc.com which is one of the secure payment gateway that does not includes any application and setup fees and the standard rate for web/phone transactions are 1.99%.