Welcome to the Rpoints Forums.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 22

Thread: A great bargain

  1. #11
    Member killer666
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    47
    Rep Power
    0
    They seem to have susspended the guy now but I would still advise anybody to report the listing as it is against ebays guidelines and they have spamed us.
    Here is the item just so you can report it and get it removed form ebay.
    hxxp://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Complete-Meccano-Magazine-Collection-1916-81-MEGA-BONUS-/250696583222?pt=UK_Construction_Toys_Kits&hash=ite m3a5eae4836
    I post this for no other reason than to get it taken off ebay to teach the spammer a lesson.

  2. #12
    Rpoints Elite One Eyed Snake is a jewel in the rough One Eyed Snake is a jewel in the rough One Eyed Snake is a jewel in the rough
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Posts
    7,318
    Rep Power
    138
    Quote Originally Posted by killer666
    They seem to have susspended the guy now but I would still advise anybody to report the listing as it is against ebays guidelines and they have spamed us.
    Here is the item just so you can report it and get it removed form ebay.
    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/.....
    I post this for no other reason than to get it taken off ebay to teach the spammer a lesson.

    Now you deserve to be banned!

    The mods have acted belatedly, but you putting the link back up is just ridiculous.

  3. #13
    Member killer666
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    47
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by One Eyed Snake
    Quote Originally Posted by killer666
    They seem to have susspended the guy now but I would still advise anybody to report the listing as it is against ebays guidelines and they have spamed us.
    Here is the item just so you can report it and get it removed form ebay.
    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/.....
    I post this for no other reason than to get it taken off ebay to teach the spammer a lesson.

    Now you deserve to be banned!

    The mods have acted belatedly, but you putting the link back up is just ridiculous.
    No now people can report the seller to ebay which will hurt the spammer a lot more than being banned from this forum.
    If the listing is removed from ebay then the spammer will see that they have wasted their time and they will then have a problem with their ebay account the very thing they were trying to get sales from.

  4. #14
    Moderator nina_c79
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    5,648
    Rep Power
    0
    I've been away a few days, what did the spammer do? I've taken a look at the listing, forgive me if I can't see it, but which of eBay's rules does it break?

  5. #15
    Contributor angst_
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    200
    Rep Power
    0
    The law of Omerta.

  6. #16
    Member killer666
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    47
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by nina_c79
    I've been away a few days, what did the spammer do? I've taken a look at the listing, forgive me if I can't see it, but which of eBay's rules does it break?
    Ebay state that you are not allowed to send out spam I would expect that to cover what has happened here.

  7. #17
    Moderator nina_c79
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    5,648
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by martian_lewdis
    The law of Omerta.
    Yes because this is an episode of the Sopranos isn't it

  8. #18
    Member killer666
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    47
    Rep Power
    0
    I knew I would find something else.
    These also look like homemade dvds and ebay do not allow that either.
    They have a place to report dvd-rs and cd-rs when you go to the report an item page it is in the dropdowns.

  9. #19
    Rpoints Elite One Eyed Snake is a jewel in the rough One Eyed Snake is a jewel in the rough One Eyed Snake is a jewel in the rough
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Posts
    7,318
    Rep Power
    138
    Looks like a jobsworth's convention in here

  10. #20
    Member killer666
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    47
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by One Eyed Snake
    Looks like a jobsworth's convention in here
    I don't post a lot but I do read quite a bit and I have been a member of this site for sometime.
    I just don't like spam that's all and I don't like spammers getting away with it if something can be done about it.


 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts