Welcome to the Rpoints Forums.
+ Reply to Thread
    Expert planteria will become famous soon enough

problems paying seller fees

im going round in circles with ebay re. paying my sellers fees for February.

i previously had my fees being taken automatically from a credit card, which in turn debited my business account.

the credit card account no longer exists. i have set up the business account as the source of a monthly DD to be taken by ebay. all seems to go through no problem, but i keep receiving a message from ebay saying that my account is overdue. i have tried to make a payment using the business debit card but it keeps saying "please try later" or logs me out.

i really want all ebay fees to come direct from my business current account. anyone know how to make this happen? the automated 'help' just takes you round in circles.

Expert planteria will become famous soon enough
    "ineligible for Direct Debit
    -

In order to use direct debit you must be billed in pounds sterlings and have an UK bank account.
    If you would like to use direct debit, you can change your billing currency.
    Alternatively, you can also pay using a different payment method."

it Is a pounds sterling account, and when i choose to change my billing currency it offers me the chance to change To Euros or Dollars

anyone any idea what im doing wrong? ebay is threatening to freeze my account