Welcome to the Rpoints Forums.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Victor Chandler S & P Competitions!

Contributor noggin_the_nog

Victor Chandler S & P Competitions!

You have to predict the correct score from the following four matches which will be played on Saturday 1st November 2008.

Chelsea v Sunderland
    Man Utd v Hull
    Stoke v Arsenal
    Tottenham v Liverpool

You receive a mythical £1 on each correct score you choose. If your prediction is correct your mythical £1 will be settled at the VC Bet price on that correct score.

Every one who Beats Victor’s total points score from the four matches wins a £5 free bet and if you are the tipster with the largest overall return you win a £500 free bet!
    Prizes!

Overall Winner: £500 Free Bet
    Everyone who Beats Victor: £5 Free Bet

2-0
    4-0
    0-2
    0-1

FACT.

Enthusiast organica
    When I first saw these competitions, I thought that "Beat Victor" referred to the prize.

Even now, I always check, just to see if the format has changed.

Contributor iamronaldinho
    went for 2-0,3-2,0-2,1-2
    YNWA

Enthusiast Dr_Cox is a name known to all Dr_Cox is a name known to all Dr_Cox is a name known to all Dr_Cox is a name known to all Dr_Cox is a name known to all Dr_Cox is a name known to all

Beatvictor (Sept 26th)

Welcome to this weeks Premier League tipping competition. Beat Victor is no more (for the time being) and Victor has been replaced by ex England and Nottingham Forest legend Viv Anderson. Victor has been off form just lately and hasn’t managed to predict a correct score result in the last five Beat Victor competitions! So it is up to Viv this week to test your correct score predictions against and be warned he is quietly confident!

So all you need to do is select the correct score of the four selected fixtures shown below. If you are the overall winning tipster with the biggest points return you will win a £500 free bet! If you can beat Viv’s return from his four predictions you will receive a £5 free bet.

Good Luck!

You have to predict the correct score from the following four matches which will be played on Saturday 26th September.
    Liverpool v Hull
    Stoke v Man Utd
    Wigan v Chelsea
    Fulham v Arsenal
    You will receive a mythical £1 on each correct score you choose. If your prediction is correct your mythical £1 will be settled at the Victor Chandler price on that correct score.

Every one who Beats Viv Anderson's total points score from the four matches wins a £5 free bet and if you are the tipster with the largest overall return you win a £500 free bet!
    hxxp://beatvictor.com/

Contributor capehorn
    Chelsea vs Arsenal surely?

oooh, 2-1 arsenal got me a fiver probably, 2-1 lfc to go... hopefully its not 3-2 liverpool cos then vic wins his only bet at 25-1!!!
    YNWA

Expert RedXIII
    could you not lock in profit now?

Member Lamia
    Quote Originally Posted by iamronaldinho
    oooh, 2-1 arsenal got me a fiver probably, 2-1 lfc to go... hopefully its not 3-2 liverpool cos then vic wins his only bet at 25-1!!!
    The Liverpool match was not included in Vic's predictions. He guessed 3-2 in the Man U game.

my mistake, i thoughtit was the liverpool game, sorry.Anyway a free fiver isnt too bad.
    YNWA

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast