Welcome to the Rpoints Forums.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Contributor VICTORD
    Quote Originally Posted by sillyb00
    i was looking at gapbuster - the one that u last posted about back in may and not to join cos it was kinda a waste of time!
    Dont believe it ! The majority are below this (about half of this)and they also say that they wont force you to take jobs that you dont want well I can disagree I have the emails to prove otherwise. !

There are better companies out there who respect your work to a higher degree and dont exploit you unfairly.

They work by making you PAY out for goods and services and you have to WORK to get your money back from them you have to follow their rules otherwise you dont get your cash back and you end up with a loss.

The most important rule is that you have to be disciplined and methodical in your work. Know what you are getting yourself in to before accepting an assignment otherwise you will end up paying for it one way or another.

Ps I would suggest TNS from the list as one of the fairest and most reliable companies in the industry. I have never had a problem with them and by far the best company to work for. The questionnaires are well structured and ask for the right information to correctly ascertain staff performance and measure standards.

pay can be 0 or up to £10 including mileage but you do get reimbursements up to the previously agreed level. But again cost out your time and work out if you want to go out of your way to complete an assignment as it could end up costing you more than you get back.

If you get stuck Pm me and I will try to help you out getting started.

Best regards

Victor

Ps I have pm'd you as well

Rpoints Elite blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute
    Awards Member of the Month June 2012 Member of the Month May 2012 Member of the Month Jan 2012 Member of the Month December 2011 Member of the Month August 2011
    ROI RECRUITMENT…...
    Do you have any friends or family who live or work in the following areas?
    Abbeyfeale, Ballinamore, Ballinasloe, Carrick on Shannon, Claremorris, Ennis, Kilrush, Dundalk, Sligo, Killarney, Longwalk – Louth, Westport and Youghal
    If they are interested in carrying out mystery shopping visits to a well known supermarket.
    Please ask them to email information.mshop@tnsglobal.com and enter ‘ROI Shopper’ in the email subject title
    Thank you