Welcome to the Rpoints Forums.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 54
  1. #21
    Junior Member Surfchick
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Here!
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by BruceyBonus
    What a wonderful idea for a forum. I've never done mystery shopping before but have wanted to get into it for a while now. The thing that has put me off is registering with some companies and them not having any assignments in my area At least here you can see the areas before you pass on any details
    Brucey sign up with as many companies as you wish, the more the better really. Obviously there are some areas that have a lot of mystery shoppers in, but other areas don't have so many. Saying that though, there is work out there so go for it

  2. #22
    Enthusiast evilgenius
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Location: Location: Location:
    Posts
    2,012
    Rep Power
    0
    G Is there MS job for PK ?
    When everything is coming your way, you're in the wrong lane

  3. #23
    Expert Westside_P
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    The Westside Title: Official Rpoints Gangsta
    Posts
    2,755
    Rep Power
    0
    Man dis forum has proved well popular already.

    One thing id like to suggest tho is for peeps to put the location (as well as the type of mystery shopping) in the title of the thread. This will make it easier when theres a long list of topics.

    fo shizzle

    peace

  4. #24
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by evilgenius
    G Is there MS job for PK ?
    Possibly! :P

  5. #25
    Enthusiast evilgenius
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Location: Location: Location:
    Posts
    2,012
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by globbits
    Quote Originally Posted by evilgenius
    G Is there MS job for PK ?
    Possibly! :P
    When everything is coming your way, you're in the wrong lane

  6. #26
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Westside_P
    Man dis forum has proved well popular already.

    One thing id like to suggest tho is for peeps to put the location (as well as the type of mystery shopping) in the title of the thread. This will make it easier when theres a long list of topics.

    fo shizzle

    peace
    That could be tricky, W, as the work covers many towns usually. :P

  7. #27
    Rpoints Elite qwerty321
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    7,690
    Rep Power
    0
    Im the same as BB, would like to try it but just waiting for the right kind of store and my area.

  8. #28
    Expert Westside_P
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    The Westside Title: Official Rpoints Gangsta
    Posts
    2,755
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by globbits
    Quote Originally Posted by Westside_P
    Man dis forum has proved well popular already.

    One thing id like to suggest tho is for peeps to put the location (as well as the type of mystery shopping) in the title of the thread. This will make it easier when theres a long list of topics.

    fo shizzle

    peace
    That could be tricky, W, as the work covers many towns usually. :P
    In that case, just mentioning the general area(s) I.E. north east & south west etc would be useful.

    Or if its just 2/3 places then the town / city names alone would obviously be ideal.

    Just an idea that would make browsing the forum easier IMO

    peace

  9. #29
    Guest
    Sometimes the work is available nationwide, but yes, it would be useful to pop locations in the post title when there are only a few.

  10. #30
    Expert Westside_P
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    The Westside Title: Official Rpoints Gangsta
    Posts
    2,755
    Rep Power
    0
    nice 1 globizzle, u knows it makes sense


 
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Mystery Shopping Competition
    By member179333 in forum Mystery Shopping Opportunities
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12th May 2009, 12:52 PM
  2. Mystery Shopping Jobs
    By Member348683 in forum Mystery Shopping Opportunities
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 17th February 2009, 06:34 PM
  3. Mystery shopping poll
    By toon in forum Mystery Shopping Opportunities
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 25th January 2008, 12:48 PM
  4. Clients of Mystery Shopping Companies
    By in forum Mystery Shopping Opportunities
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 14th December 2007, 02:37 PM
  5. Mystery Shopping - Squiggles' Guide
    By LouiseMS in forum Mystery Shopping Opportunities
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 1st May 2007, 11:45 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts