Welcome to the Rpoints Forums.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    Quote Originally Posted by Quark
    Quote Originally Posted by globbits
    Welcome Quark, it's great to see you here and I'm glad you got the extra information I sent you! Welcome aboard, we're all very friendly! Re: the beautiful Miss Guzzi, I don't want to see her go, but head has to rule heart, I fear!
    That's a typical male excuse :P

Thanks globbs - another forum added to my already extensive portfolio!
    That's a 'I want to live a bit longer' excuse actually!

Rpoints Elite blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute
    Awards Member of the Month June 2012 Member of the Month May 2012 Member of the Month Jan 2012 Member of the Month December 2011 Member of the Month August 2011
    I agree with the early posts. This is a great addition. I have done one job and been paid $25 for it. If I have a complaint I would contact the person who gave me the job before coming onto the forum to complain.

If all else fails then I would say do come to the forum to warn others, but that has to be a last resort.

We are all human and we can all make mistakes. If you try and sort things out with the firm then I bet you will get it sorted out.

Thanks Blythburgh. Feedback from Reps about this venture is good and they do appreciate the opportunity. In the early days, some people tried to upset the forum, because of personal 'grudges' but these are well known and hopefully this forum can be a valuable resource in the future. We hope to attract even more Reps

Rpoints Legend BangraMonkey
    please note this forum is only for MS job announcements and feedback. please can we stay away from the "do you have any jobs in ******** ?" enquiries.

thanks
    A Monkey is for life, not just for Xmas!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6