Welcome to the Rpoints Forums.
Closed Thread
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Contributor BabySquirrel

Babysquirrels'thoughts of today...

Thought for the Day:

If God had a refrigerator, your picture would be on it.

If He had a wallet, your photo would be in it.

He sends you flowers every spring.

He sends you a sunrise every morning Face it, friend - He is crazy about you!

God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow,sun or without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way.
    If God brings you to it, He will bring you through it…

Contributor BabySquirrel

How embarrassing...

Everything finally seems to be at peace. I feel i can turn the T.V on and enjoy a surreal moment thinking that all is great in the world...BUT then they let AMY in!

Today i embarrased myself by holding the queue for the bus by using my uni registration card as my oyster...(duh! Yes i know) it didn't click until 30secs later when the little old lady breathed deeply into my ear with a hoarse voice "Love that's not a swipe card!"
    MOVE ON BABY S! MOVE ON!
    Thankfully my mind rebooted itself and helped me to take control of the situation. Stuff like this happens to me quite a lot...any one else?

xxxx

Moderator nina_c79
    LOL don’t worry BabyS, you are not the only one, I’ve tried using my oyster card to open my front door, it took me long enough to figure out why the door wasn’t opening! You just get so used to swiping it everywhere.

Contributor BabySquirrel
    Yes you do....LOL!!

Expert Hotlips
    BabySquirrel where are you?

Contributor BabySquirrel

I'M Back....

Yes after being confined to my room for being a naughty squirrel by daddy...i'm back! lol!

The topic of this week, i'm afraid is smoking!

I'm fed up of it! (cough, cough, splutter, dying...)

I know that we are a society that has a lot of smokers amongst us and i have'nt got MUCH against you guys BUT please stop smoking in my face! You're Killing me!

Everywhere i have been going these last 2weeks have had me standing next to someone who i think isn't smoking then all of a sudden, Boom! a puff of smoke is floating towards me...i gagg and splutter and make all these noises but they just don't get the hint!

My clothes smell and everyone including my BF suspects i smoke, they don't like it and i said i never will but how can i prove myself innocent when there's people out there that don't care about people that don't smoke. Even though i choose not to smoke, indirectly i do everytime i go out!

The smoking ban just doesnt do a thing for bus stops or common courtesy. I mean i could ask them to be polite and move away from me and 7 times out of 10, the nice people move...others just start with the abuse!
    Now i'm just tiny so although i'm brave (ish) i can't be faced with a 10ft bloke...i feel intimidated. Someone should be around to enforce rules.

I was in hosp the last week and it says clearly please dont smoke on the grouds but people continue to do it and the security guards just pertend it's not happening...no consideration what so ever.

The way i see it, if you smoke please do it responsibly and take in to account that we live in a world so there are more people living amongst you, you aren't the only one...be considerate thats all.

Right got that off me chest..perhaps i should right to London Lite and enforce my point...hmmm

Contributor BabySquirrel

Yes i made a a few spelling mistakes..

sowi for the politically correct...

Expert Hotlips
    I agree with the smoking thing, would you believe it i used to smoke, but 3 years of non smoking has made me stand proud and stand well away from smokers, the smell is just ghastly.I never knew how bad it was but whilst sitting in Boots the chemist a woman walked passed me and stunk to high heaven of cigarettes.Then my cleaners came one week and they smelt so bad i'd cringe, but one was shocked when a plumber turned up who just put his fag out and he had a strong nicotine smell my cleaner remarked "i don't smell like that do i"? yes i said mainly when you smoke before coming into my house, its far stronger then.she was well shocked.

Our bus stops if they have a roof they also have signs NO SMOKING, because if it has a roof it's classed as an enclosed space.Like you i hate smoke near my face i don't want to stink,but rather than cause world war 3 i'd just move out of the way, unless of course there's no where to move to then i would have no choice but to say something.

sorry to hear you were in hospital i hope all is well now.
    I'm only a pm away if you ever want to chat.I'm a terrible chatter.hee hee.
    good to hear you aint going to join that dirty rotten habit of smoking and keep writing girl and i'll keep reading. x hotlips x

Contributor BabySquirrel
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotlips
    I agree with the smoking thing, would you believe it i used to smoke, but 3 years of non smoking has made me stand proud and stand well away from smokers, the smell is just ghastly.I never knew how bad it was but whilst sitting in Boots the chemist a woman walked passed me and stunk to high heaven of cigarettes.Then my cleaners came one week and they smelt so bad i'd cringe, but one was shocked when a plumber turned up who just put his fag out and he had a strong nicotine smell my cleaner remarked "i don't smell like that do i"? yes i said mainly when you smoke before coming into my house, its far stronger then.she was well shocked.

Our bus stops if they have a roof they also have signs NO SMOKING, because if it has a roof it's classed as an enclosed space.Like you i hate smoke near my face i don't want to stink,but rather than cause world war 3 i'd just move out of the way, unless of course there's no where to move to then i would have no choice but to say something.

sorry to hear you were in hospital i hope all is well now.
    I'm only a pm away if you ever want to chat.I'm a terrible chatter.hee hee.
    good to hear you aint going to join that dirty rotten habit of smoking and keep writing girl and i'll keep reading. x hotlips x

That's sweet thanx. I'm glad someone shares my view...tell me about it...tutt tutt

Contributor BabySquirrel

I know i'd only write here once weekly but...

I got something else to moan about...people farting ghastly killers in public (confined area) bus stops or offices, class rooms etc.

Only yesturday i was attacked, seems theres no escaping. I mean some peoples attitude to farting is 'better out then in'. But hey, consider the people that you are around...pleeeessee. I mean can you predict whether its a stinker or a not too badder? Na didnt think so...thats pollution LOL!!

(Babysquirrel can't help but roll all over the floor laughing her head off)

I walked into class yesturday at uni and the smell killed me...the usual i gagged and spluttered and looked around to see if anyone had noticed the smell but no...not all of them. Why do people ignore whats happening around them especially if its that bad and believe me it was...aaarrrggghhh!

When i looked around to see the culprit, he had a red face and continued facing the whiteboard as if it was the same old routine and we were expected to take a whiff of his stench.

One things for sure he must eat lots of eggs...aaargghh!

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast