Welcome to the Rpoints Forums.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Beverley's Blog; Sofa So Good

Freebie Guru & Expert expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute
    Awards Member of the Year 2011 - Winner
    Member of the Month April 2012 Member of the Month Jan 2012 Best Freebie Hunter Deal Hunter of the Month July 2011 Member of the Month May 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by RudeKev View Post
    11,0000 posts!
    Kev, you're getting dyslexic with numbers now
    RudeKev likes this.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level then beat you with experience

Legend & Competitions Guru RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute
    Awards Member of the Year 2011 - Winner
    Special Contributor Award Special Contributor Award Jan 2012 Spelling Award 2011 Most Popular Rpointer Member of the Month June 2011

Macmilan Coffe Morning

Macmillan coffee morning
    Went along to my son's coffee morning at his school.
    Personally I always felt that Maggie was a better PM but what do I know?
    I don’t know anything about politics; I’m a Lib Dem supporter.
    Normally I wouldn’t go to this sort of political junket he said the 3 magic words. Free Cake andcoffee!
    When I got there, there a girl with a shaking box of Pound coins, so I took a couple, talk about an outright bribe The lady inside asked me if I’d like a coffee and after checking it was free, I had 2 cups
    There was the usual variety of stall with games and Bric-a-brac and I turn my attention to the cake stall ‘All free but donations welcome’ he cheerily informed me
    ‘Yes but they are free though?’ Another mother told me it was the ‘Correct etiquette to just take one’
    So I had a plate of shortbread.
    They had one of those slide show showing what the children were doing at school, didn’t seem to be doing any school work at all, as far as I could tell.
    All in all a V pleasant morning, apart from some women banging on about Cancer, who wants to hear that over their custard creams
    expressman33 likes this.
    10,000 posts
    Diet 16st 05lbs
    Start 18st 02lbs 14/9
    Wiina of the Presstidgeous Comedy award

Enthusiast BargainBob
    is this still going kev
    A rating a day makes one immortal