Welcome to the Rpoints Forums.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Beverley's Blog; Sofa So Good

Legend & Competitions Guru RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute
    Awards Member of the Year 2011 - Winner
    Special Contributor Award Special Contributor Award Jan 2012 Spelling Award 2011 Most Popular Rpointer Member of the Month June 2011
    26 Nina, is that your age or weight? I shouldn’t mention it really I’m a bit overweight myself, mind you I don’t weigh 26 stone though. I don’t suppose s it’s your fault it’s probably something in your genes.. All though I’d be surprised if you can still get in your jeans to be honest. Still the first step in dealing with a problem is to ‘Come out of the closet’ though I doubt you get in a closet not unless there was a big bar of chocolate in it. Don’t fret yourself though some rpointers like a ‘Large lady,’ ‘Chubby Chaser,’ not me personally. I think that a man, and probably a woman’s preferences are set from an early age and you are pretty much stuck with them for life. Since you have been so candid Nina it seem only fair that I am candid as well, I ask my last girlfriend to ‘talk dirty to me’ she look at me with a mixture of disgust and curiosity and then went ‘Baa Baaaaaa!
    I don’t mind the sheep calling my name it if they call me ‘Daddy’ then I’d be worried.

I watch that ‘Buttons’ video again Mr P but this time, for the first time, with the sound on. He’s got these gorgeous women throwing themselves at him and he’s knocking them back is he gay or just tiny?

When I started me GGVGA I was sure I had 2x£10 M+S vouchers but I can only find one. I think Idsis must have pinched it. I wouldn’t mind if I thought she was gonna buy lingerie but she won’t. when we first started sha…seeing each other she had ‘Best knickers’ and ‘Sexy knickers’ and ‘No knickers,’ and some very impressive lingerie that was all fish net lace and belts and buckles, the type of things that are designed to be ripped off. Ever since then her underwear has follow one of ‘Kevinchess1’ 10 commandments …’their underwear will double in size every year that you are married.’ Nowadays she buys undergarments that reach from her shoulders to her ankles, usually made from tarpaulin. Is there a bigger passion killer than the term ‘Re-enforced Gusset?’ I don’t think so
    10,000 posts
    Diet 16st 05lbs
    Start 18st 02lbs 14/9
    Wiina of the Presstidgeous Comedy award

Enthusiast jayedubya will become famous soon enough
    Kev

Like the first of your 10 commandments... dare I ask what the other 9 are?!

How about "A man is incomplete until he is married. After that, he is finished"

JW
    Whether you think you can, or think you can't - you're probably right.

Legend & Competitions Guru RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute
    Special Contributor Award Special Contributor Award Jan 2012 Spelling Award 2011 Most Popular Rpointer Member of the Month June 2011
    A bit relived the GGVG has finally finished, the Marks Expensive voucher wasn’t drawn in the end, it was me elder daughter called it that when she was about 4, before she turn into a teenage anti Christ. She also called our local superstore Morris Men and our favourite café ‘Old McDonalds’ I mentioned earlier I used to ‘make up’ poems well we had this little song we used to sing whilst queuing….

‘Old McDonald had some cows
    E-I-E-I-O
    And in their kitchens they grind then up
    E-I-E-I-O
    Lips and brains, spine and tongues,
    It all inside a burger bun
    E-I-E-I-O.’

They banned us eventually, you wait and see, any day now they will be using it as a jingle
    10,000 posts
    Diet 16st 05lbs
    Start 18st 02lbs 14/9

Contributor halfsizejigga
    Quote Originally Posted by nina_c79
    Whenever I think of Westside I don’t know why but in my head I associate him with Snoop Dogg. I reckon it’s all that fo’ shizzle talk, I’m wondering if Westy is as smooth talking as Snoop in real life.
    When I think of Westside I imagine Elliot from Hollyoaks, if anyone watches it!

Expert Westside_P
    The Westside Title: Official Rpoints Gangsta
    Quote Originally Posted by halfsizejigga
    Whenever I think of Westside I don’t know why but in my head I associate him with Snoop Dogg. I reckon it’s all that fo’ shizzle talk, I’m wondering if Westy is as smooth talking as Snoop in real life.

I can assure you I bear no resemblance to that dude, he's from the far west of the westside! For one, my accent has much more of a southern twang and for two, I don't wear glasses!

Quote Originally Posted by halfsizejigga

I don't think Mr P needs glasses, he usually drinks straight from the bottle
    10,000 posts
    Diet 16st 05lbs
    Start 18st 02lbs 14/9

Expert Westside_P
    ba doom boom cha!

Contributor BabySquirrel
    Oh my God.....

Westside P looks like a cross betweenen Snoopy Dog (that’s the rapper not the cartoon character) and Mr T. but with more bling, and a very impressive set of cornrows down to his knees. He’s affectionately known to the ladies as ‘Tripod’ which I’m guessing is some sort of reference to his photographic abilities.
    He’s never seen out and about with out an impressive pair of Pearl handle Glocks and a razor(Philshave rechargeable)
    I wouldn’t go dissing him halfsizejiggery, the word is he’s taking out more ‘White boys’ than a female mod! In fact if you see a little green Corsa hovering about then run… well maybe not running but certainly a fast stroll would be advisable.
    I remember the days back in the Westside Hood me, Mr P and his brother Aitch, would go cruising the streets, trying to get a speeding ticket. One day we found a speed trap at the bottom of a steep hill, we gave the car a really good push from the top, a bit like a Winter Olympics Luge team all shouting ‘Hey hey hey hey’ and then jump in. As we ‘sped’ past the coppers I pulled the polythene out of the window frame and yelled ‘Varoooooooooooooooooooooooooooom’ They pulled us over, not to give us a ticket but to let the milk float pass. Happy days.
    10,000 posts
    Diet 16st 05lbs
    Start 18st 02lbs 14/9

Expert Westside_P