Welcome to the Rpoints Forums.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Beverley's Blog; Sofa So Good

Legend & Competitions Guru RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute
    Awards Member of the Year 2011 - Winner
    Special Contributor Award Special Contributor Award Jan 2012 Spelling Award 2011 Most Popular Rpointer Member of the Month June 2011

Beverley's Blog; Sofa So Good

Went down the gym this morning, the irony of the gym is not lost on me. I drive 3 miles, spend 6 miles on the treadmill and then drive home. Why don’t I save myself £30 a month by walking to the gym and walking back? Because I wouldn’t do it that why. My problem isn’t exercise, its greed, if I had my way I have a big fry up for breakfast a super size big Mac whopper burger king for lunch and a take away for tea. I like all foods except salads. When I’m asked ‘What are you hobbies and/or pastimes?’ I always put ‘Breakfast’ my absolute favourite breakfast is ‘LOTS!’
    Whilst at the gym I watch the Corrs on MTV sing ‘So young’ Seems a bit rich now that they are not so young anymore. Shouldn’t go on they are all probably younger than me, I’m in me 'Mature thirties!'
    After my ‘workout’ I sat there with me coffee and newspaper and ponder what the thinking is in this particular gym, one of their selling points is the ‘free DVD hire!’ A place committed to keeping you fit encourages you to spend 2 hours sitting down watching the telly. They also sell crème eggs and Jaffa cakes?? I spend all morning on the machines in an attempt to get fit and then all that good work is undone by stuffing myself with chocolate confectionary whilst watch a DVD, supplied by them
    Trying to get me Gift voucher giveaway organised for Monday, What started out as a bit of fun is turning into work, still it give me a feeling of warmth inside… bit like the Jaffa cakes really. The T+Cs are going to be longer this time to cover things that happen last time.
    Also working on me rap song to tie in with the GGG, which needs to be finished by Monday, I started it halfway though the last draw after a comment from Westside p(is it just me or does anyone else think about drug testing when they see his name?) I used to write a lot of poems as a teenager (rebel without a pause) mainly to impress the ladies. Most of it was plagiarised and re-written but if you are careful where you source it from you will get away with it (well I did, until I married ‘Idsis’ (I don’t suffer in silence!)
    Not sure what to do at work, got passed over for promotion again, that’s the third time in as many years, I’d like to change career or work part time, I can probably afford it but I don’t think Idsis is very keen on me doing less hours, not unless it fits it with her hectic lifestyle.
    10,000 posts
    Diet 16st 05lbs
    Start 18st 02lbs 14/9
    Wiina of the Presstidgeous Comedy award

Expert Westside_P
    The Westside Title: Official Rpoints Gangsta
    Brap Brap, ma home boy kevo chessman is bigging up tha blog forum one time fo yo mind ya'll.

Fo shizzle ma nizzle!

Great blog, Kevin. As for Westside, I happen to know he's 'normal' sometimes! :P

Expert Westside_P
    I'm as real as they come you knows it globizzle

Moderator nina_c79
    Great blog kev

Incidentally, is your gym Fitness First?

PS whenever I think of Westside I don’t know why but in my head I associate him with Snoop Dogg. I reckon it’s all that fo’ shizzle talk, I’m wondering if Westy is as smooth talking as Snoop in real life.

Expert Westside_P
    Well I aint got french braids, don't smoke that sticky icky icky all day and my accent got bit of a different twang, but you can bet yo bottom dollar I got that smooth westside charm goin down. Damn straight

Big up yo self shawty

Legend & Competitions Guru RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute
    Awards Member of the Year 2011 - Winner
    Special Contributor Award Special Contributor Award Jan 2012 Spelling Award 2011 Most Popular Rpointer Member of the Month June 2011
    Yes it is Fitness First. Was down there again this morning when some spotty oik asked me ‘If he could show me how to get the best out of the equipment!’
    It’s a treadmill!! After I politely decline his offer he had the cheek to point out he was ‘A lot fitter than you!’
    ‘Well of course you are, you’re half my age and you work in a gym, and frankly I’m a bit surprised they don’t hang a tyre from the ceiling for you.’
    ‘There’s no need to be rude.’ He said as he munched on his banana.
    We had a surprise birthday party at the hotel were I work for Barry (or Larry (even Harry)) The ‘entertainment’ was a bloke who wore a fat woman suit and swore a lot. Halfway though his act he slapped a passing waitress on the bum, she screamed and slap him back.
    After his act had finished he found her to apologise and added ‘It’s not really my fault I’m use to working in the city’ what does that mean? I suppose he thinks we just a load of sheep loving inbreds. I’ll put another couple of ferrets on the fire whilst I munch me flat cap sarnies.
    Have you seen the ‘Buttons’ video Mr P? I wouldn’t mind being Snoopy Dog Dog in that I can tell you
    Must run got to get the sheep to market before the mountainside freezes

PS Many congrats on your Promotion? Nina-c79.. Is 79 the year you were born or your age?
    10,000 posts
    Diet 16st 05lbs
    Start 18st 02lbs 14/9
    Wiina of the Presstidgeous Comedy award

Expert Westside_P
    Quote Originally Posted by kevinchess1
    Have you seen the ‘Buttons’ video Mr P? I wouldn’t mind being Snoopy Dog Dog in that I can tell you
    Tru dat k to tha v to tha 1

Contributor BabySquirrel
    Great blog!

Moderator nina_c79
    PS Many congrats on your Promotion? Nina-c79.. Is 79 the year you were born or your age?
    The 79 has to do with a nickname my brother gave me. I’m only 26 you cheeky so and so, about is that my age lol.

Oh, what’s that? I think I heard the sheep calling you Kev

ps thanks for the congrats and nice wishes

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast