Welcome to the Rpoints Forums.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Expert Hotlips
    Don't you just love parcelfarce.

Rpoints Elite qwerty321
    09/03/07

Got my results today. Before I say what they are I would like to claim that I am not a super student like BruceyBonus!

Business Studies - D (I was expecting a U )

Computing - E (National Average was between E and U for this paper and I was 1 off a D! )

Economics - B and D (one was a re-sit, surprisingly I don't remember revising for the one I got the B on )

Statistics - C, C, D (Two C's were re-sits and I improved on both. D was the new paper but I pleased seeing that I missed about 2 questions worth 15 marks )

As you can see I have my perfectly valid reasoning in the brackets. :P
    Now all I have to do is fork out about £100 for re-sits as the summer is my last chance to boost my grades.

In other places, been told by Three that my cancellation request was canceled and had to give the notice now. There goes another £35!

Rpoints Elite Brucey has a spectacular aura about Brucey has a spectacular aura about Brucey has a spectacular aura about
    Quote Originally Posted by adeemnisar89
    Got my results today. Before I say what they are I would like to claim that I am not a super student like BruceyBonus!
    Super Student? I only got a B in Biology!!

(National Average was between E and U for this paper and I was 1 off a D! )
    Excuses, excuses!!!

Now all I have to do is fork out about £100 for re-sits as the summer is my last chance to boost my grades.
    £100 We are being charged £13 per resit - unless you have to resit 7.69 exams then ......

Rpoints Elite qwerty321
    £12 a re-sit for us, but that was a rough figure. Still have to look over my results and decide what to re-sit.

Rpoints Elite qwerty321
    17/03/07

Haven't got round to writing another blog till now, been kinda busy!

Paid for my exam re-sits on Wednesday, there goes £96 . To make matters worse, the college has some kind of super fast debit card processing, the money was out of my account the next day!

I have also started my own blog tracking my gaming activities on my Xbox 360. Can be found HERE. Has only been up for a day so still under development. Luckily, my 50% off offer with 1and1 stuck, so I was automatically billed with half the price. Well pleased .

Been to my local shopping centre today. Traded in PGR3 for Need For Speed Most Wanted and it's good to see the PS3 pre-orders doing so well (not!). With 6 days left Game seem to be trying to push them on nearly every customer. Don't think they are asking 360 owners though.

I also ripped a £5 note today. Was ripping a piece of paper and forgot the note was in there! Have to wait till Tuesday to go to HSBC to do it

Must get back to my computing coursework now, 2 weeks left!!!

Expert Hotlips
    Send your ripped £5 to meeeeeee i'll mend it.(wink)

Rpoints Elite qwerty321
    Only if you pay me £10 first

Rpoints Elite qwerty321
    Changed the title for the next few weeks and I'll keep this blog as a little Exam diary for my final A-Level exams. First up is Computing tomorrow which is an AS Re-Sit. Doing it simply to boost my overall number of marks.

Wish I had done it in January, there was a question on the paper as follows:

What does USB stand for?

One kid in my class said he forgot and put Ultra Sexy Babe

Moderator nina_c79
    Hey adeem - wishing you lots of luck for your exams from one fellow student to another

PS Happy belated birthday

Rpoints Elite qwerty321
    Thanks. Glad I will be done with exams and education for at least 3 months. Only thing that bothers me is that the Halo 3 beta is stuck right in the middle of them