Welcome to the Rpoints Forums.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 78
  1. #31
    Rpoints Elite qwerty321
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    7,690
    Rep Power
    0
    Never got round to updating the Blog yesterday so I'll merge it with today's exam.

    Monday:
    Business Studies (AS Unit 3 on AQA, in case anyone else does the same). Went OK, but would have preferred more economics related stuff on it as that is another of my subjects. Also, another 5 mins wouldn't have been bad.

    Today:
    Statistics (AS Unit 2 AQA). Seemed OK, pretty happy with myself although one or two parts were a little tricky. Some really easy things like interpreting data came up. Even Line Diagrams, I learnt that stuff in year 6

    That's all till Friday

  2. #32
    Rpoints Elite Brucey has a spectacular aura about Brucey has a spectacular aura about Brucey has a spectacular aura about
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    6,624
    Rep Power
    120
    Quote Originally Posted by adeemnisar
    Never got round to updating the Blog yesterday so I'll merge it with today's exam.

    Monday:
    Business Studies (AS Unit 3 on AQA, in case anyone else does the same). Went OK, but would have preferred more economics related stuff on it as that is another of my subjects. Also, another 5 mins wouldn't have been bad.

    Today:
    Statistics (AS Unit 2 AQA). Seemed OK, pretty happy with myself although one or two parts were a little tricky. Some really easy things like interpreting data came up. Even Line Diagrams, I learnt that stuff in year 6

    That's all till Friday
    Sorry to sound stupid, but what's a line diagram. Is it just a graph with some lines on it?

    On a side note whilst I'm on graphs, if you ever take decision and discrete maths as an A Level option, your view of graphs will change forever - it's possible to take a walk around a trail in a graph when you're doing Decision and Discrete maths.

    I've got the joy of Chemistry tomorrow and then maths on Thursday. Then only one more exam after that - on the 18th June - Decision and Discrete Maths - arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhhhhhh.

    Quote Originally Posted by manzi
    Now im shitting myself as I used to be one of the cleverist in my class WAS on target to get 6 A*'s but now im thniking mostly Bs 1 C and one U
    Only 6 A*s?

  3. #33
    Contributor manzi
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    913
    Rep Power
    0
    how many A*'s did u get?
    Posted by.................me!

  4. #34
    Rpoints Elite Brucey has a spectacular aura about Brucey has a spectacular aura about Brucey has a spectacular aura about
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    6,624
    Rep Power
    120
    Quote Originally Posted by manzi
    how many A*'s did u get?
    5 A*s, 5 As and a B. Plus a U grade AS Level in French. I'm doing the rest of my AS Levels this year and hope to get 4 As.
    Notably the B was taken in Year 10, and the U grade AS Level in Year 11.

  5. #35
    Contributor manzi
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    913
    Rep Power
    0
    oh ok. I'm going to do 10 GCSE's so ill get 10 grades overall.
    Posted by.................me!

  6. #36
    Rpoints Elite qwerty321
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    7,690
    Rep Power
    0
    It's like a Bar Chart but just has lines going up instead of, well, bars! Can't remember the proper name which it said in the exam now.

    I got 2 A's, 10 B's and a C at GCSE. Also a U in AS Critical Thinking.

  7. #37
    Rpoints Elite Brucey has a spectacular aura about Brucey has a spectacular aura about Brucey has a spectacular aura about
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    6,624
    Rep Power
    120
    Quote Originally Posted by adeemnisar
    Also a U in AS Critical Thinking.
    Do you want to join the U grade AS Level club?

  8. #38
    Rpoints Elite qwerty321
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    7,690
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by BruceyBonus
    Quote Originally Posted by adeemnisar
    Also a U in AS Critical Thinking.
    Do you want to join the U grade AS Level club?
    Would love to but I re-took it last year and got a D :P

  9. #39
    Rpoints Elite Brucey has a spectacular aura about Brucey has a spectacular aura about Brucey has a spectacular aura about
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    6,624
    Rep Power
    120
    Quote Originally Posted by adeemnisar
    Quote Originally Posted by BruceyBonus
    Quote Originally Posted by adeemnisar
    Also a U in AS Critical Thinking.
    Do you want to join the U grade AS Level club?
    Would love to but I re-took it last year and got a D :P
    I'm afraid you are not eligible to join

  10. #40
    Moderator Chadwick will become famous soon enough Chadwick will become famous soon enough
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    10,362
    Awards Best Moderator of 2011
    Rep Power
    157
    Quote Originally Posted by adeemnisar
    Also a U in AS Critical Thinking.
    Is that where you read something in the paper and you think to yourself "It should be 'to whom', not 'to who'! What do they teach these morons nowadays? And apostrophes - don't get me started! This guy has obviously never used one correctly in his life!"

    But, and this is important, you don't say anything, because then it would be just "Criticism" rather than "Critical Thinking".


 
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Beverley's Blog; Sofa So Good
    By RudeKev in forum Blog forum
    Replies: 142
    Last Post: 2nd December 2012, 03:56 PM
  2. My Review Blog For Clickbank Products
    By SnakePlissken in forum Site plugs and money-making
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 31st July 2010, 03:01 PM
  3. The Blog Forum - Your Personal Space On Rpoints
    By Natasha in forum Blog forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 15th June 2009, 02:28 PM
  4. Bookmarking on External Sites e.g. a Blog
    By CashbackUK in forum News and questions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 19th January 2009, 11:42 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts