Welcome to the Rpoints Forums.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Rpoints Elite qwerty321

(Blog Title Here)

Adeem
    23/02/07

Largely normal day, nothing overly interesting.

HMV have let me down a bit by not shipping my pre-ordered item out on the release date! Not much I can do I suppose.

College was boring as ever.

Ordered Vista Home Premium OEM yesterday from Amazon for £68. Today I noticed that there was a marketplace seller offering it for £10 . . . jumped at the chance. Only to get an e-mail half and hour later saying it was a mistake and he missed a 0 off the amount. Got all happy for nothing!

That's all for now.

Rpoints Elite qwerty321
    25/02/07

Forgot to post yesterday, never got round to it! Nothing interesting anyway.

Got a fair bit of homework and coursework to do but everytime I think of it Meh comes to mind. We got this juicer from Aldi as we saw in in a flyer and it looked OK. That's all it is really, doesn't extract as much as you would expect and leaves a bit of a mess.

About to buy a TFT for my Xbox but need to convince my parents to let me buy it . . . with my own money!

Really want to go an play on my 360 but homework calls.

Over and out.

Rpoints Elite qwerty321
    27/02/07

Day off college today, called a "Study Day" (every Tuesday for me) although I'm not sure what I am meant to do exactly :P

Quite annoyed with HMV, was expecting my order today but still nothing. The game was released on Friday and I was expecting it then or the day after. Bit pi$$ed and it is the last time I use them for any pre-orders!

Rpoints Elite qwerty321
    28/02/07

Started off by waking up late, 08:10 and I have to catch the bus for college at 8:30!!! So my dad decided that he would drop me off. However, there was so much traffic that I was 10 minutes late anyway!

Rest of the day was average with nothing special happening.

Got home and my game from HMV has arrived along with Vista

Rpoints Elite qwerty321
    01/03/07

Woke up late again!!! Although wasn't as bad as yesterday! Trying to adjust to Vista now, all seems to be running smoothly, Globbits must be doing something wrong if he is having problems :P

Now I'm on the hunt for a ReadyBoost compatible USB drive to speed it up further. Any suggestions are welcome. The 4GB Kingston DataTraveler II looks decent.

Sorry if my blogs are boring people, I don't seem to have an exciting lifestyle like nina does :P

Rpoints Elite qwerty321
    04/03/07

Not done much blogs lately, been to distracted on my Xbox (Crackdown, excellent game!).

Called Three today to get a PAC code after already giving my notice a month ago. After I had the code I was told that I would be charged for another month!!! I said NO as I wasn't told before the request about this so that is now cancelled. Looks like I will just get a new number instead!

Computing coursework is upto my neck, must get a move on. However, I seem to have a magnetic attraction to post on Rpoints. Any ideas on how to combat this?

Rpoints Elite Brucey has a spectacular aura about Brucey has a spectacular aura about Brucey has a spectacular aura about
    Quote Originally Posted by adeemnisar89
    Computing coursework is upto my neck, must get a move on. However, I seem to have a magnetic attraction to post on Rpoints. Any ideas on how to combat this?
    I suffer from the same problem (both the computing coursework and posting on Rpoints). I might install a parental filter to block me accessing rpoints at certain times of the day but then I'll still be able to post during college

Rpoints Legend dogbasket.
    I never have a compulsion to post on Rpoints

Enthusiast evilgenius
    Quote Originally Posted by dogbasket@Rpoints
    I never have a compulsion to post on Rpoints
    When everything is coming your way, you're in the wrong lane

Rpoints Elite qwerty321
    08/03/07

Taking a little break at college in between my coursework. Got a 2 hour break but can't work all that time!

Not sure if my phone has been delivered yet but ParcelFarce threw out a little lying and claimed that nobody was home yesterday when they delivered! They never left a card either!

The tracking says that it is held at Cradley Heath (my area) MSPO, is this Master Post Office or something?

It better be here today

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast