Welcome to the Rpoints Forums.
+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By xXxRaIcHxXx
  • 1 Post By xXxRaIcHxXx

Thread: Finally..

Enthusiast xXxRaIcHxXx has a reputation beyond repute xXxRaIcHxXx has a reputation beyond repute xXxRaIcHxXx has a reputation beyond repute xXxRaIcHxXx has a reputation beyond repute xXxRaIcHxXx has a reputation beyond repute xXxRaIcHxXx has a reputation beyond repute xXxRaIcHxXx has a reputation beyond repute xXxRaIcHxXx has a reputation beyond repute xXxRaIcHxXx has a reputation beyond repute xXxRaIcHxXx has a reputation beyond repute xXxRaIcHxXx has a reputation beyond repute
    Awards Special Contributor Award Special Contributor Award Jan 2012 Special Contributor Award

Wink Finally..

Spent months decorating and cleaning and ordering furniture now we can move in next week Double Bed is meant to be getting delivered tomorrow as the king size wouldn't fit up the wonky stairs.

DONT CRY EXPRESSMAN33 i wont be far away.
    expressman33 likes this.

Contributor adamred6 will become famous soon enough
    taking all the credit for the decorating typical woman
    A.S

Enthusiast xXxRaIcHxXx has a reputation beyond repute xXxRaIcHxXx has a reputation beyond repute xXxRaIcHxXx has a reputation beyond repute xXxRaIcHxXx has a reputation beyond repute xXxRaIcHxXx has a reputation beyond repute xXxRaIcHxXx has a reputation beyond repute xXxRaIcHxXx has a reputation beyond repute xXxRaIcHxXx has a reputation beyond repute xXxRaIcHxXx has a reputation beyond repute xXxRaIcHxXx has a reputation beyond repute xXxRaIcHxXx has a reputation beyond repute
    Awards Special Contributor Award Special Contributor Award Jan 2012 Special Contributor Award
    Ok you did a TINY bit but i did the majority and ive got the paint on my very expensive designer jacket to proove it

Contributor adamred6 will become famous soon enough
    its emulsion it will come out with water
    A.S

Contributor mel78 is a jewel in the rough mel78 is a jewel in the rough mel78 is a jewel in the rough mel78 is a jewel in the rough
    Quote Originally Posted by xXxRaIcHxXx View Post
    ive got the paint on my very expensive designer jacket to proove it
    Now that is a typical woman. Men wear their tattiest clothes for decorating but a woman puts on her best gear and probably spends an hour doing their make up first.

Freebie Guru & Expert expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute
    Awards Member of the Year 2011 - Winner
    Member of the Month April 2012 Member of the Month Jan 2012 Best Freebie Hunter Deal Hunter of the Month July 2011 Member of the Month May 2011
    Finally at last, hope you both are very happy in your new house

Pity that Raich only works 5 minutes away from my house
    Will have to move ASAP and keep the new address a secret to stop her coming home for dinner each day as she currently does
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level then beat you with experience

Ull never get rid of me ill follow you. I want ham sandwiches with dairylea tomorrow daddy at 1.32pm SHARP.
    adamred6 likes this.