Welcome to the Rpoints Forums.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Me old mate

Enthusiast imatonkatoo
    Just finished watching Donnie Darko again. Still one of my favourite films so culty. Probably watched 20 times now and I still love it. Especially with the soundtrack most likely one of the best sound tracks to a film that I have ever heard. I know a lot of people don't get this film but it doesn't need to be got
    AVATAR = Dances With Wolves On Acid

Legend & Competitions Guru RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute
    Awards Member of the Year 2011 - Winner
    Special Contributor Award Special Contributor Award Jan 2012 Spelling Award 2011 Most Popular Rpointer Member of the Month June 2011
    I like DD as well.
    been a while since I saw it.
    Dosent need to be understood just go with it
    10,000 posts
    Diet 16st 05lbs
    Start 18st 02lbs 14/9
    Wiina of the Presstidgeous Comedy award

Expert Hotlips
    Quote Originally Posted by imatonkatoo
    Just finished watching Donnie Darko again. Still one of my favourite films so culty. Probably watched 20 times now and I still love it. Especially with the soundtrack most likely one of the best sound tracks to a film that I have ever heard. I know a lot of people don't get this film but it doesn't need to be got
    i have not heard of this film whats it about?

Expert Westside_P
    The Westside Title: Official Rpoints Gangsta
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotlips
    Quote Originally Posted by imatonkatoo
    i have not heard of this film whats it about?
    Its really weird about a boy who sees what I can only describe as clear swirly tubes coming out of his stomach leading to things. I didnt really get it. Not my cup of tea

Member mistit2008
    Im thinking of going for a drive (illegally of course) but then the way i feel today i dont think a sat nav could bring me back! How did your flatpack stand, must go cbeebees calling!

Enthusiast imatonkatoo
    Feeling really good today. Don't know why but life is good at the mo. Haven't felt this good in a long time. I must be coming down with something. I'm feeling extra nice and even hoovered and washed up for the wife. (On a Saturday too)

Indian, film fest and a few beers tonight is in order. Don't know what we're going to watch yet and I might even let the wife choose anything she wants to watch even if it means a chic flick. Just asked her and she wants to watch Midnight Meat Train. My wife is the best. Can't believe how I'm going on, and I haven't even had a beer yet. No digs or piss taking tonight everything is good.

Love you loads Stacey

Enthusiast imatonkatoo
    Just watched The Midnight Meat Train. Very gruesome but that's Clive Barker for you. Good film. Next up is. The Curious Case Of Benjamin Button.

Enthusiast imatonkatoo
    Gave up on Benjamin Button. Me and wifey had a look to see how long left in the film and it said another two hours. Couldn't put up with that. It's all about nothing really. Now we're going to watch Cirque De Freak The Vampires Assistant. May watch the end of Benjamin Button one day but not tonight. Has anyone seen it?

Enthusiast imatonkatoo
    Cirque De Freak watchable but daft. But it is just a film.

Enthusiast imatonkatoo
    Well it's started. I'm going to do a detox for seven days. Had an Indian planned for tonight and another film fest so it wont officially start until Monday. Don't really know what I'm doing, never been on a diet or tried to look after myself before other than stopping smoking. But I am at that age where my life is catching up with me so I need to do something. I've heard it is like going cold turkey as your body gets rid of all the crap.

My menu that I will need to add to I'm sure as I only have a few ideas from the internet so far is, vegetable stir fry with extra virgin olive oil, tuna in water and a jacket spud with sweetcorn, natural yoghurt with honey raisins and banana, unsalted nuts, raisins, salad, pure fruit smoothie.
    Need to look up more stuff I can have. The listed wont last long until I am fed up with it.
    Today I have had an apple for breakfast and vegetable stir fry with salad on the side for lunch. Like I said I am going to start it properly on Monday as for my dinner it is a pre planned Indian. And my Sunday roast tomorrow. But it's a start. Don't know what I'm having tomorrow yet as the shopping wont be delivered until Monday with all my lovely ingredients.