Welcome to the Rpoints Forums.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Expert Natasha
    Awww you dont have the best of luck do you
    Over and Out!

Expert Westside_P
    The Westside Title: Official Rpoints Gangsta
    Man thas off the chain, princesses like you should be chauffeured round in limousines, not having to put up wit the tube.

We gots a trip to London planned in a couple months, that enough to put me off the tube man! Fo shizzle!

Rpoints Legend BangraMonkey
    ouch

well i hope you're enjoying F.E.A.R.
    A Monkey is for life, not just for Xmas!

Rpoints Elite qwerty321
    You journeys to and from work normally sound funny. Feel sorry for you this time. Maybe you should carry a stick from now on. Hit anyone that annoys you. Or tell them you know BM, should scare them off :P

Expert Hotlips
    Poor Nina,I agree with above, carry an umbrella you can poke people with it and use it to protect you from rain, and if you got one of those long pointed end umbrellas they're perfect for hitting people on the foot..one jab of that pointed end and they'll move for sure.

But to safely get yourself a seat and be left un -pestered on the tube act like a nutter, talk loudly to yourself and people get edgy then up the anti by arguing with yourself people just seem to move away.
    feel better soon.

Moderator nina_c79
    Title: Birthday weekend!

Evening all

I'm sorry I haven't updated my blog in a while, the past few weeks have just been a blur, I've lost days as in I have had days where I have no recollection of what happened or what I did on that day. I have been living on a diet of cigarettes, coffee and KFC I haven't been doing anything except revision, revision, revision, work, work, work, well no more! At least for the next 72 hours anyway

You see it's my birthday on Monday, yes happy birthday to me normally I get quite miserable, I hate my own birthday, last year was a quiet affair but this year I am going all out. Why celebrate only one day? That's why I'm having a birthday weekend, genius idea or what?! My mum's on holiday so I don't have to worry about Mother's Day so I'm resting tonight but starting from 11am tomorrow I am off! This weekend is all about getting as drunk and happy as possible I figure, I'm entering my twilight years so why not leave the early 20s category with a bang OK that's just an excuse, I just want to get totally blotto and not have a care in the world as I won't be able to do it for a while due to exams etc.

My boyfriend has given me a grand to blow, sweet Tomorrow morning we're hitting Bond Street and central London to do some shopping, might get some new Manolos then we're just going to be bar hopping and going clubbing into the early hours and then maybe hit a hotel. Repeat formula for Sunday and Monday (yes, I prepared by taking the day off work ) and Monday night - HOUSE PARTY! It's supposed to be a suprise party but my boyfriend should know better, you can't hide anything from me if you live with me The way I figure it I'll be smashed when I go back to work on Tuesday so expect a blog update around Friday, I think I'll be back from the dead by then

No more sensible Nina this weekend, no, I intend to dress like a slut, have no inhibitions, drink, dance, be merry and be lavished with pressies I will spare a thought for you suckers who have to go to work on Monday

Hope you all have a great weekend, I know I will be

Someone pass me the Jack Daniels......

ps My war wounds have healed, I can sit on my bum again and the bruising on my tit has gone as well. There's a funny story about when I went to the hospital to get the X-rays (isn't there always with me? lol), I'll get back to that another time. Peace

Expert Westside_P
    The Westside Title: Official Rpoints Gangsta
    Like the way u finished that one off princess nina

Happy birthday weekend shawty, u doin it p diddy style get poppin that Louis Roederer Cristal and Gin and Juice

But cut back on them fags man they aint doin u no good tru dat

keep it real my home girl

Expert guyuk
    Happy Birthday nina

Im sure if the weekends THAT good you have plenty of stories to tell about.....well......your 'other' brusies

Gx
    So Long and THANKS for all the fish !

Moderator nina_c79
    Title: Nina vs the exams

Sorry I haven't updated my blog in so long guys, I've just been busy, busy, busy.

I've got exams coming up shortly and I have been studying like crazy. Work has been ultra busy I'm actually earning my wages the amount of work I'm doing My life as I know it has been put on hold for almost 6 weeks now. Every weekend is spent locked away in the backroom revising. I'm actually making myself sick with worry which is not good. These exams are the most important ones I'll be taking and I need to get a good result. FFS I can't afford to fail, this course has cost me almost 15 grand! Failure is not an option.

Other things that are going on - I'm going to quit smoking. Don't all cheer at once I was supposed to go for hypnotherapy about a month ago but that got put on the backburner because I thought it best to quit after the exams because I need my "crutch" so to speak lol. I'm chaining day to day and I'm on about 15-20 a day now which is not good. The reason I'm quitting? Well I decided enough is enough plus I've started to cough when I laugh which is not a good sign. Plus one of the women where I work she is a real fag hag (40+ fags a day ) and she coughs like she has emphysema, it's really frightening, I don't want to end up like that. So I'm booked in for hypnotherapy in about 6 weeks time and hopefully I'll no longer be a nicotine addict.

Why hypnotherapy I hear you ask, well this was an area which I am actually studying and one which I hope to delve into further into my career but not in the conventional sense that it is being used for now. I'm also going to be doing Paul McKenna's NLP training at the end of the month so I'll be a NLP Master Practitioner and hopefully be able to utilise my skills further. It's costing me a whopping 3 grand but like I said, I am really interested in NLP, it really does work.

Other things going on? Hmmm, oh yes every electrical appliance in our house decided to break down about a month ago, the washing machine 'blew up' quite literally! One afternoon I was in the backroom revising and I thought I heard gunshots like a machine gun and then BAM the washing machine just clunked out and there was smoke everywhere. Then the micro went, then the dryer, then the fidge/freezer so you can imagine how broke I've been paying out for goddam household appliances Oh yes, my 360 died on me too, I had the 3 red rings of death so was offline for ages. Luckily I got it sorted out and am back online but I'm not allowed to play until exams are over, my boyfriend has restricted my account by locking me out using parental controls!

It was 10 years ago this year that I was sitting my GCSEs, oh what fun times Who'd have thought ten years later I'd still be sitting exams

Exams, exams, exams! They are driving me stir crazy! I just want to SCREEEEAMMMMMMM AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! I haven't been to the gym in ages, my hair looks shabby as I haven't had that done since back in April, my diet consists of half a glass of OJ and a cig for breakfast, lunch, what is lunch? and then dinner is either Pizza Hut pizza/Indian takeaway with all the cigarettes and coffee you can shove in between. I am getting between 3-4 hours sleep a night. I came home from a seminar last week and I walked in, got a bowl of Frosties and sat down at the table to eat. I must have passed out because Bauer started licking my hand where it had some milk left on it after he finished off licking all the milk in the bowl (he's so damn cheeky)

Speaking of Bauer he just cracks me up. I've never known such a crazy kitty (where does he get it from? ) He has taken to eating my laces, he likes hiding in the bathroom underneath the towels and jumping out at suprise moments, I almost slipped in the bath and hit my head because he scared the crap out of me! Here's a pic of him, isn't he cute (but he is sooo michevious)

Anyway, back to the grindstone I go I bet you Jack Bauer never had to sit any exams

Expert Hotlips
    Belated birthday greetings Nina, oh what a cutie pussy such adorable eyes what you call pick me up and cuddle me eyes...Arr..

hope you gets your exams done without too much stress,its always worse when its warm and sunny outside.
    Try hard to quit the NIC....if you want to do it hard enough you will, i smoked from age 10 till......gulp too many years and i quit over 3 years ago with the help of patches.good luck keep us informed how you're getting on.