Welcome to the Rpoints Forums.
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Old Blogs!

Moderator nina_c79
    Adeem have you played the new GOW multiplayer maps yet?

What games are you think of getting? Viva Pinata is getting to be weirdly addictive.

OMG I completely forgot to let you know as well, my brother did get my a copy of PGR3 so thanks for the offer but I will have to decline.

Expert Natasha
    Only played the trial version on 360 backed ground music makes me laugh it is more like elevator music! lmao! Don't know how to bluff on 360 Will have to download the full version and play it although before i know i think i will be going to UNO rehab :P
    Over and Out!

Moderator nina_c79
    Quote Originally Posted by natasha@Rpoints
    Only played the trial version on 360 backed ground music makes me laugh it is more like elevator music! lmao! Don't know how to bluff on 360 Will have to download the full version and play it although before i know i think i will be going to UNO rehab :P
    Uno rehab? I'm there mate!

Get a camera, Uno comes free with it. Late night Uno multiplayer is hilarious, you won't regret it. There are some real characters in the wonderful world of 360.

Rpoints Elite qwerty321
    Yea, played the new maps although not much. The Raven Down one is pretty small but gets to the action quickly. Only played one round on the Old Bones one so not much to comment about.

I might get Crackdown or Lost Planet (or both!), will see when the time comes, there might be something else out.

No probs about PGR3, ill just try and flog it to someone else :P

Expert Natasha
    Oh the dark underworld of UNO! I like it! Sounds gritty, thrilling and damn right exciting! I'm not sure if i'd make the late night cut! I'm not as hard as the rest of the UNO players 8)

Damn it the blog is getting messy lets see if i can tidy it up abit!

Magic Wand!

Damn it my wand has broke, does anyone else want to post a blog and enter this mystical world full of UNO, cats and EMA!
    Over and Out!

Expert angst
    Standby for an Angst mind-bullet...

In true internet form I shall say little of myself for fear of being pursued by the delightful young ladies of the Rpoints forum.. or Globbits.

I am from the age were you communiated via the use of a bicycle and knocking on your mates door. Instant messaging revolved around the use of 2 fingers across the school yard.

But the world changes and yet nothing really changes.Older people moan about younger people and younger people have plenty of hormones so they don't give a stuff.

My burning question is what does the word "winnetts" mean..please no googling ..that's too easy.

Quote Originally Posted by angst
    Standby for an Angst mind-bullet...

In true internet form I shall say little of myself for fear of being pursued by the delightful young ladies of the Rpoints forum.. or Globbits.

I am from the age were you communiated via the use of a bicycle and knocking on your mates door. Instant messaging revolved around the use of 2 fingers across the school yard.

But the world changes and yet nothing really changes.Older people moan about younger people and younger people have plenty of hormones so they don't give a stuff.

My burning question is what does the word "winnetts" mean..please no googling ..that's too easy.
    You don't have to worry about me - I'm a one man woman.

Junior Member smackfan
    Name: Clare
    Date: 12/01
    Title of blog: Don't Fear the Reaper.

Hi everyone. I'm new, just popping in to see what my sister (Tash) has been raving about!

What to say... what have I been up to this week? Hmm... I've been mostly getting things ready for my holiday, I'm going to Lapland on Sunday! Apart from that, I've been watching Prison Break (and anything else that Dominic Purcell happens to be in) and being generally lazy. Tash will tell you that's my speciality

Well I'd better go watch my shows. Hi Tash. Be good while I'm away

Expert Natasha
    My lovely older sister! So nice of you to post and support your incredibly witty baby sister! I hope you love Lapland! I Wuv ya (sorry to all the people who had to see that public display of affection lmao)
    Over and Out!

Rpoints Elite qwerty321
    Quote Originally Posted by natasha@Rpoints
    My lovely older sister! So nice of you to post and support your incredibly witty baby sister! I hope you love Lapland! I Wuv ya (sorry to all the people who had to see that public display of affection lmao)
    Isn't it normally older sisters that do that to younger siblings in public to embarrass them?

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast