Welcome to the Rpoints Forums.
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Old Blogs!

Expert Natasha

Old Blogs!

Check Out How This Forum Began! This Was The Blog Topic That Started The Blogs All Off!

Hi Guys,

Heres an idea i thought you all might enjoy.
    I would like you all to post your blogs here, let us know what crazy thoughts are going on in your head (dogbasket that's you lol) and what funny, happy and sad things have happened to you recently. Post anything you like please start your blogs like this:

Name:
    Date:
    Title of blog:

Happy Blogging
    Over and Out!

I wonder why no-one has thought of this before!

Expert Natasha
    Name: Tash
    Date: 12th January 2007
    Title of Blog: First Blog

So this is my first blog, i thought i would get it all started in case you are all a little shy about sharing some info about urselves. So let me indulge into the lovely world of ME (Okay this might go on for a while lol). I am 19 years old, Short, Slim Brunette with a incurable habit of putting my foot in it! (Oh come on we've all been there lmao) My favourite film has to be pirates of the caribbean (Johnny Depp LUSH) so cool! My Favourite music is well i don't actually know their is too much i like all the golden oldies like Otis Readin Dock of the bay, The Foundations and also all the new stuff Eminem, Sugababes ETC. Well I think that is enough for now i don't think I should tell you everything just yet Let's just say i am a big cup of CRAZY!

So Come On Who is next to share:
    Over and Out!

Moderator nina_c79
    Wow Natasha you're only 19 from your postings for some reason I thought you must be in your late 30s/early 40s

Ignore me, I thought LB was young, turns out he's just another coffin dodger

PS before I start an OAP war, y'know I luv ya all

Moderator nina_c79
    Name: Nina

Hmm, don't know where to start with this one. The crazy thoughts going in my head are;

Can cats understand another language? Like can my kittie understand a cat from say Spain? Or is miaow a universal language?
    Shall I have chicken or lamb for dinner?
    If I was to star in '24' would I be a goodie or a baddie?
    How do I call someone's bluff on Uno?
    What pressies shall I ask for my birthday?
    Oh god I'm getting old! But then again you're only as old as you feel!

What's made me laugh today:
    That last thread about that guy wanting an rpoints dating site
    My kitten watching me whilst I'm on here and who keep trying to walk on the laptop (he's fascinated with the mouse moving about )

What's made me happy today:
    Realising I still had one more cigarette left! Result when you're nowhere near a shop.
    Telling some guy 'what the f are you looking at?' I've always wanted to do this, sick of people staring at me. Don't you people know, it's rude to stare!
    Not getting lumbered with urgents at quitting time at the end of work.
    midnightz giving me a code for a website, top man
    Exams are finished (for now)!!!!

What's made me sad today:
    One of the cases I did at work today, it was really disturbing.

I don't know what my favourite film is, I have too many but my favourite series is 24. Favourite music is rap/hip hop/rnb but I'll usually give anything a whirl.

OK that's enough crap from me, onto someone else!

Rpoints Elite qwerty321
    Name: Adeem

Erm, what to say . . .

Not been feeling well for the last few days, missed 2 days of college and my EMA money
    Got my first exam of this year on Tuesday and I haven't done any revision! Really must keep away from my 360 for the next 2 weeks.

Expert Natasha
    First of all Love UNO! I Mean love with a passion i went on a holiday and played it for an entire day! (OK that sounded alot cooler in my head) lmao! As for the cat thing not too sure on what to think surely they have all types of different cat languages, but then again maybe they are all cleverer than us and all talk just the one simple miaow! Maybe they don't talk through Miaows, maybe they are telepathic! As for EMA i used to get that at college i used to go to college three days a week and get paid £30 a day! BIG BUCKS! lmao!
    Over and Out!

Rpoints Elite qwerty321
    3 days?! I have to go for 4 and I can't miss a single lesson unless I have a valid excuse.

Moderator nina_c79
    Ah Natasha, I'm liking you more and more each post you write

I play Uno on the 360, I'd never heard of it before that I'm so sad I even sing along to the background music whilst I'm playing My OH is always telling me to stop doing it It's very calming and I have played it all night long, it's very addictive.

So Tash, how do you bluff someone?

Adeem - sorry you're not feeling well, hope you get well soon
    Good luck with exams as well! I finished the last of mine yesterday, my boyfriend took the 360 away from me by locking me out of it! The scum put a password on the screen so I couldn't get in! But I was allowed to play it yesterday and I'm ashamed to say I was still on there at 5.30am this morning and I had to get up to go to work at 7.30am!

Rpoints Elite qwerty321
    Thanks Nina, hopefully after the exams I will try to have a gaming marathon (as long as my parents let me!) and get 1 or 2 new games.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast