Welcome to the Rpoints Forums.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Moderator nina_c79
    Quote Originally Posted by Westside_P
    Tru dat hotlips, in the wise words of Sir Mix-A-Lot, I..like..big...butts
    Ah, for schizzle my nizzle I would touch fists with you homie but the thumbs up sign will have to do

I saw Lemar when he did a cameo at a London club ages ago, think it was the after party for The Lick (does that still come on MTV anymore? The one with Trev Nelson?) he switched up a song of The Darkness, man he is a total g Wicked voice, enjoy the concert homes

I gotta get back into my hip hop, last concert I saw was Busta at Wembley, he tore the house down! Tru dat!

Anyway, good luck with the hottie, I'm sure she won't be able to resist the Westside charm for long

Peace out

Expert Westside_P
    The Westside Title: Official Rpoints Gangsta
    Man i gots to crown u wit a new title: Princess nina of eBay AND hip hop

Fo shizzle ma nizzle, u be on my level home girl.

Things started to prgress a bit on Friday wit the girl, dont even know her name yet (should work on that one ) shes started smiling and sayin hello to me so thas how its going down. She had this little mini skirt on wit black tights, dang my eyes nearly popped out.

Thing is I gots a weeks leave next week, so thats one week of opportunity missed (quite strange that im partially unhappy about having leave!!). Dunno how long shes there for, might be gone by the time I get back, but hopefully not. Need to get chattin and ask her if she fancies going out at lunch time.

Lets just hope shes still there when I get back man

Expert Westside_P
    Blog title: You can do it when you B&Q it

Well its the first day of my week off today.

In high spirits after Wales' victory but...

Started wit a bang, had a call from Virgin Media this morning, they were due to set it all up Wednesday. They said they couldn't install cable in my area due to 'construction issues'. Apparently they'd come out last week to look (without letting me know) and it can't be done. Not best pleased, im sure they making it up - even my next door neighbour got cable.
    So that was an hour ringing round uncancelling evetything i'd cancelled before.

Then down to B&Q. Cruising thru my 'hood in my whip is always good, blazin some Lemar out today, skipped the g unit, gettin in tha mood fo a week Friday fo shizzle ma nizzle. He sposed to be good live, should be loads of fitties there too man. Damn straight.

Anyways in B&Q, got some paint and blinging chrome light switches for my room. Gonna blaze it up, fix up look sharp this week fo shizzle. Gone for a nice cool blue, called 'China Blue'.
    Gonna look like something outta MTV Cribs when i'm done tru dat.

Peace

Expert Hotlips
    Westside find out from your neighbour who they have their cable with.Then you could go with them or better still take your cable round and asked them to plug it in for you, say you've been told to share.

Expert Westside_P
    Blog title: slap it up

Well i got up this morning raring to go, thought i'd planned everything out yesterday, but no matter how hard I looked I couldnt find any paint trays. Another trip down B&Q.

So I got cracking, done the ceiling in no time - used some of that pink paint that turns white, made it easier. But it dries white a bit too quick fo my liking.

Then had a baguette and watched a bit of loose women, proper day time telly fo shizzle. Hotlips u dont know what your missing

Then onto the walls - the blue is not the one I wanted, it was the lightest one they had in the shop, but its not much lighter than the one I've got on the walls alrerady. You can never tell until you've slapped it up and let it dry.
    Oh well it looks a bit fresher. Done half the room today, will do the rest tomorrow. Everythings a bit rearranged and all over the place now, but its looking good.

Them chrome switcehs lookin fresh to death, gon get them on the walls tomorrow as well and bling it up fo shizzle ma nizzle.

The week off don't feel much like much of a holiday one at the mo, but thas just the way it is

Gots a nice bit of spag bol to look forward to tonight fo real.

Peace

Expert Hotlips
    where's westside?

pull yerself up from those loose women and bag that baguette, have you vanished in B&Q?

missing your blog....hit them keys and send a signal.
    I knew those loose women were trouble.

Expert Westside_P
    lol hotlips, I have to admit I have bin neglecting my blog lately...

Lets see, well I finished painting my room last week its looking good, apart from the gloss and everything, will do that sometime soon (although ill probably keep putting it off). The chrome switches are blinging, its like something outta changing rooms! Nice cool blue on the walls.

Went to the Zoo last Friday, aint been there for years, wasn't as good as I remembered tho - no 'big' animals like giraffes and elephants. Tigers were ok, some 16 year old skool kids (must've been out on a skool trip) were antagonising the lioness and she was putting her paws up to the glass trying to kill them

Started back in work on Monday, the fit temp girl wasn't in, I thought she may have finished, but it turns out she was off sick.
    Shes back in now, but finihses at the end of the week.

Got chattin on the email a bit, but shes not being very chatty in 'person' - maybe just cos its in work or shes shy, or still feeling ill or wotever, but im just gonna play it cool and see.

Shame she aint there a bit longer.

Anyways, got Lemar on Friday, should be loadsa fitties there if all else fails - lets hope so fo shizzle!!

Busy time in work at the mo, my tray was piling up like a mo fo since i bin away, but wotever - makes the day go quicker ! Tru dat !!

Big traffic accident on the way home last night, took me 2 hours (usually 30 mins), i wasnt best pleased. Plus there was another crash three cars behind me, nuts. Some peeps are just in too much of a rush.

Thas just tha way it is on the westside, but its still tha bestside !!

Peace

Expert Hotlips
    whats happened to zoo's? nellie has packed her trunk and left..sob..

You gotta polish that brass westside else it'll not look bling for long,you see yer hand grease will turn your bling black.

good to see yer back.

Expert Westside_P
    Blog Title: If There's Any Justice

Lemar last night, was a good show I was impressed.

Started off wit this supporting act called 'Nicole Jane' or something? They were pretty good, kinda like boys II men, but a bit faster paced. Not bad at all.

Then this awful country and western act come on, some women from south us and bloke on guitar. Man they were awful. Everyone was shouting 'off off off', who listens to country thesedays? And when she started going on about the most important things in life being love, happiness, oh dear me where the bucket.

These 12 year old ish girls behind us were shouting some proper abuse, lets just say their mothers wouldn't be proud

Well then lemar come on, he was good. I wouldn't go as far as saying he was better than 50 cent, but I think I preferred his performance to kanye west's attempt.
    He done some of the oldies, but that awful remixed version of tick tock, he shouldve doen the album version, but never mind.

If theres any justice, someone should tell you & its not that easy were the best. He got a standing ovation and a mass foot stomping session at the end so fair do's.

So not bad at all, its a good job i didnt get tickets for p diddy & snoop the two nights before, considering they pulled out. Saw snoop before and he was ok, so no loss really tru dat.

Peace

Enthusiast GavJ
    whats happended to the blog?