Welcome to the Rpoints Forums.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26
    Expert Westside_P
    The Westside Title: Official Rpoints Gangsta
    Quote Originally Posted by I_havent_got_A_Dongle
    Have you dumped her yet Mr P
    It's just I'm looking for a date for tomorrow and would be quite happy with one of your cast off
    respect homie!!!

Well, I've had a dramatic change of heart. Took her out on Valentines day, had a really really good time, met some of her friends who were awesome. Began to like her a lot more.

Took her out for a meal on the weekend. Been round her place nearly everyday this week. Im really starting to get into her. Glad I gave it a bit longer. Just one of those things.

So its all looking rosy. Sorry rpointz ladiez, but Westside is taken at the mo!! Brap Brap!!

Moderator nina_c79
    Quote Originally Posted by Westside_P
    Well, I've had a dramatic change of heart. Took her out on Valentines day, had a really really good time, met some of her friends who were awesome. Began to like her a lot more.

Took her out for a meal on the weekend. Been round her place nearly everyday this week. Im really starting to get into her.
    Bad choice of words there Westy. It might just be and my dirty mind, but that read like she introduced you to her mates, an orgy took place, you barely had time to take her out for a meal and now that you realise she’s into that freaky stuff, you like her again and you’ve been checking her at her crib daily for some one-on-one action!

PS Glad things are working out for you westy

Contributor Mr_Genius
    ...met some of her friends who were awesome...
    Also don't go saying how awesome her friends are compared to her! Could be a big mistake!
    Wow! Immortal! That IS the highest rank I can be!

Expert Westside_P
    Quote Originally Posted by nina_c79
    she introduced you to her mates, an orgy took place, you barely had time to take her out for a meal and now that you realise she’s into that freaky stuff, you like her again and you’ve been checking her at her crib daily for some one-on-one action!
    How did you know ?! You been spying on us princess nina?! haha

Quote Originally Posted by YNWA
    ...met some of her friends who were awesome...
    Also don't go saying how awesome her friends are compared to her! Could be a big mistake!
    haha too right homie, na Im always a gent in front of the ladies.

Its all good, Im quite smitten now as it goes - the lady who tamed the rpoints gangsta!!

Expert Hotlips
    wow what a turn around,had to laugh at some responces from members,guess you MUST choose you words carefully eh!

Well good on you i hope what-ever niggle was making you think (dump her) has gone and that you both enjoy some one on one time .

Be happy

Moderator nina_c79
    How goes things westy? Have you been married off or something? You haven’t blogged in a while.

Legend & Competitions Guru RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute
    Awards Member of the Year 2011 - Winner
    Special Contributor Award Special Contributor Award Jan 2012 Spelling Award 2011 Most Popular Rpointer Member of the Month June 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by nina_c79
    How goes things westy? Have you been married off or something? You haven’t blogged in a while.
    The latest news on 'Me bruva from another mother' is Here
    10,000 posts
    Diet 16st 05lbs
    Start 18st 02lbs 14/9
    Wiina of the Presstidgeous Comedy award

Expert Westside_P
    Well nope havne't married off yet princess nina! haha.

Have been snowed under with my postgrad workload - hence why I havnet blogged or posted on rpoints much lately. Sat my last exam today tho...last one I will ever have to sit in my life and it went really well. I have another 2 essays after that and a 25k dissertation to write over the summer and then after that I'm done. Cant wait till I'm fully qualified and have my life back - and especially a new whip. Fully pimping it out this time.

As for me and my biatch - well yeah she is officially my biatch and its been five months now. Met each others parents and all that its all banging. Going on holiday to Prague for a week over the summer too. Gon treat her good. Never had something as stable as this before, so its a first for me. But its come just at the right time so its all good in tha 'hood. BRAP BRAP!!

Legend & Competitions Guru RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute
    Awards Member of the Year 2011 - Winner
    Special Contributor Award Special Contributor Award Jan 2012 Spelling Award 2011 Most Popular Rpointer Member of the Month June 2011
    Well nope havne't married off yet princess nina! haha.

Have been snowed under with my postgrad workload - hence why I havnet blogged or posted on rpoints much lately. Sat my last exam today tho...last one I will ever have to sit in my life and it went really well. I have another 2 essays after that and a 25k dissertation to write over the summer and then after that I'm done. Cant wait till I'm fully qualified and have my life back - and especially a new whip. Fully pimping it out this time.

As for me and my biatch - well yeah she is officially my biatch and its been five months now. Met each others parents and all that its all banging. Going on holiday to Prague for a week over the summer too. Gon treat her good. Never had something as stable as this before, so its a first for me. But its come just at the right time so its all good in tha 'hood. BRAP BRAP!!
    I'd love to have been a fly on the wall... Hello mother, hello father, this is ma biatch'
    10,000 posts
    Diet 16st 05lbs
    Start 18st 02lbs 14/9
    Wiina of the Presstidgeous Comedy award

Expert Hotlips
    Good for you westside i'm so pleased for you,love is great when it comes your way,treat her as you would be treated and you'll go far.