Welcome to the Rpoints Forums.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Expert Westside_P
    The Westside Title: Official Rpoints Gangsta
    Well, Westside_P is back once again. I suffered a drive by shooting attack last week and have bin laid up in bed hence no blogging, but luckily my immortality saved me and I'm back to blaze it up.

Well not quite, but I have had a busy week wit little time to spare

Lets see, the temp was kept on a couple more weeks (yesss) and we went out for lunch together yesterday. Lil stroll along the westside, nice girl, getting on well, defo some potential there fo shizzle ma nizzle.

Other than that man, not much else to tell, bin snowed under in work, lot of peeps away wit Easter so I've bin getting double wot I usually do, but I have managed to compose the lastest instant hip hop classic: Tha Easter Rpointz Massive Hip Hop Remix, which is due fo release today, commin soon to an off topic board near you.

Expert Hotlips
    cant wait to hear the new Easter Rpoints Massive Hip Hop Remix,enjoyed your Christmas one alot.

Expert Westside_P
    Thanking you very much hotlips, you knows tha score, well the latest rap is now in all off topic boards across the country, you can get your own copy here

Expert Hotlips
    Quote Originally Posted by Westside_P
    Thanking you very much hotlips, you knows tha score, well the latest rap is now in all off topic boards across the country, you can get your own copy here

As usual well worth waiting for, brilliance belongs to the king of bling the rpoints gangster on the westside.

Expert Westside_P
    Well lets see man, had a fairly standard bank holiday, just chillin out the back a lot, went down the park yesterday, bags of peeps down there -a lot had shorts and t shirts on, now it was warm, but not that warm. Infact it was pretty cloudy yesterday, these peeps is crazy.

Bit sunnier today, got my shades out fo driving, windows down and system up. Had some Young Buck blastin out today. Year or two old album but still feelin it.

Hasn't been much new hip hop released for a while now, im feelin cheated as a die hard fan. 50 hasn't knocked one out for 2 years +, kanye the same, Jay-Z faked his retirement and come back with a shocking effort. Its not good man, need some new lyrics man.

Busy time in work, loadsa peeps away wit easter, so work has magically found itself commin my way. Gettin warm in the office, think the air con machines will hav to come out soon enough.
    Thinking of buying one for my room this summer too. Gets ridiculously hot, cos of the south facing garden. Its gon b worth it tru dat.

Takin a lady out fo dinner dis week too, see how that goes prrrrrrap.

Peace

Member read1
    Your a legend!

Enthusiast evilgenius
    Quote Originally Posted by read1
    Your a legend!
    Legends are mostly dead?

right :P
    When everything is coming your way, you're in the wrong lane

Expert Westside_P
    Your a legend!
    Cheers homie, right back at cha

Quote Originally Posted by evilgenius
    Your a legend!
    Legends are mostly dead?

right :P
    Not me evil dude, immortal'd up for now which means i can survive 9 bullets like fiddy

Expert Westside_P
    Has a well boring weekend man, just nothing to do. Homies are all away but there we go.

Chuffed i won st3v3n's compo and got a free voucher, ordered scarface which should b commin some time dis week fo shizzle.

Took that bird out for a meal last week, went really well, chatty girl and all that, got on. Paid for it all and we arranged to go this week (smooth... )

So I thought yeah thas all going ahead, but today i gets the 'well i might be able to go this week' nonsense. Maaan. Wots wrong wit a simple yes/no. All these games do my head in !

Anyways, yeah thas about it. psssh

Expert Hotlips
    Oh dear westside i hope this bird isnt messing wit your head..for sure she is mad.

Not all girlies do that so hang in there,relax and be yourself..calm, cool and chilled.