Welcome to the Rpoints Forums.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 26 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    Expert Westside_P
    The Westside Title: Official Rpoints Gangsta

Westside_P & life on the westside - the bestside

Blog Title: Day off

Thort id book my self tha day off today for an extended weekend, went fo a cruise round the 'hood in my pimped out whip earlier wit ma tunes blastin.

Took a short cut thru the back of a lane and what do I see a huge puddle full of strips of wood.
    Dang homie, could hardly drive over that.
    So i gets out my whip to move the wood and some fake ass g comes up behind who cant drive round and starts beepin the horn.
    I nearly popped a cap in his ass, but I carried on shifting tha wood, got it all cleared and drove through.

So its a one way street wit two lanes at the bottom: one for turning right, one for turning left. Easy enough to follow really. I goes in the right one and the hornblower goes in the left.
    Waits for passing traffic to shift, I turn right and the fake g in the left lane also decides to turn right, nearly crashing into me.

Not best pleased so I went to get my dome chopped and headed back to tha crib to have some food and watch loose women, the most gangstarous program of them all. Fo shizzle.

Now just got tha rest of the day to chill tru dat.

End of blog one. Fo real

peace

Expert Hotlips
    You watch loose women....oh Westside how could you.

Expert Westside_P
    Blog Title: Eye it up

I had my first ever eye test yesterday, optician was fresh out of uni by the look of her, I wasn't complaining fo shizzle ma nizzle

Although a bit on the size zero side fo me, curvy where its at.

No glasses fo the official rpoints gangsta, good job, they well pricey.

Watched tha Liverpool game on Tuesday, I think, yeh Tuesday, mine and monkey man's team goin thru to the quarters tru dat.
    Its ours again dis time round I reckon. Pool be tha 'appening possee of players. Can't understand a word Carragher says post match tho

Peace

Expert Hotlips
    Yay NO to Zero.

Expert Westside_P
    Tru dat hotlips, in the wise words of Sir Mix-A-Lot, I..like..big...butts

Expert plumb1
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotlips
    You watch loose women....oh Westside how could you.
    Watching what a waste, should be playing

Expert Hotlips
    Quote Originally Posted by Westside_P
    Tru dat hotlips, in the wise words of Sir Mix-A-Lot, I..like..big...butts
    Curvy is cool.

Expert Natasha
    Great Blog W_P!
    Over and Out!

Expert Westside_P
    Blog title: CREAM it up

Today I rang up virgin media, thinkin of makin the switch wit the phone and telly on tha loop, potentially saving a load of CREAM.
    Dope homie I was talking to, knew his stuff - nice to go thru to someone in the UK as well, unlike so many other companies.

There is a new temp who started in my department about a week or two ago, not in my office but the one next door. She is so fine, textbook infact: brunette and curvy. Thas wot im talking about.
    She comes in wit the post about twice a day, nice sight fo the official rpoints gangsta.
    Gon hav to think of some way to get chattin before she leaves fo shizzle.

Big up lady natasha fo locking down tha blog forum tru dat

Peace

Expert Westside_P
    Blog title: Curvy where its at

Man I bin slacking, gots to get up wit this blog thang, peeps like hotlips puttin me to shame.

Best thing bout today was as I opened the office door I bumped into the awesome temp girl, man shes so fit. Brunette, everything where it should be, dang shes fine. Started sayin hello and all that but I gots to get in wit her proper man, fo shizzle. I has bin in the world of singleton fo too long.

Right now I gots that celeb fame academy on in the background, Barry from eastenders is on, he aint got a bad voice...
    Like that Trisha too man, shes lookin good playin that curvy figure.

Lemar was on there last night, good performance, I didnt intend to get hooked but its always the same wit reality tv.
    I goin to see him live in two weeks now wit my homies. Lookin forward to it. Been to so many rap cocnerts: Snoop, 50 Cent, Kanye West, needs to mix it up a bit wit tha r&b swing on things. He got a baaaaaad voice.

Jumped in my whip tonight after work and pumped up my badass gangsta tunes so loud man. Blastin out, its the early warm werather, makes u wanna put the windows down and the system up. Cruising thru the westside keepin it real wit them beatz bumpin thas how its going down.

Sorted out virgin media, they commin to holla at they boy next Wednesday and fix me up wit the phone loop plus tv plus broad to tha band on the cable side. Tru dat.

Thas all i gots to spit right now, not much compared to the other blogsters. Life on the westside pretty standard procedure at the mo fo real.

Keep it real

peace

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 26 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast