Welcome to the Rpoints Forums.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Expert _ST_
    Quote Originally Posted by Zanshin
    Nayway to get this with XP rather than Vista?
    Not online. Can I question your need for XP? As this PC is well suited to Vista. If you're concerned about compatibility then the first service pack is currently in beta stage so the final will be due sometime soon.

Contributor Zanshin
    Quote Originally Posted by _ST_
    Quote Originally Posted by Zanshin
    Nayway to get this with XP rather than Vista?
    Not online. Can I question your need for XP? As this PC is well suited to Vista. If you're concerned about compatibility then the first service pack is currently in beta stage so the final will be due sometime soon.
    It's a friend who is replacing his old PC and still plays a lot of older games that Vista hates. I've been using Vista for a while now and to be honest, if I could be bothered taking the time, I'd go back to XP.

Rpoints Elite Imoutofherefornow
    I was gonna order one but 10% ended. i dont think i need some anyway just like the black. and i have a quadcote one also.

ohh new 10% off code in voucher area.

how much would i get for my 4 month old system tag is 3M0P23J i think i would swap the gfx card in the new one and with the old one as its a 756 one. it shows DIMENSION 9200 VIIV Q and its QUAD CORE and I do not have this FP/BL - UK/IRISH WIDE FLAT PANEL E228WFP its BASE UNIT only!

Member AphexTwin
    Um, I've been using rpoints for a long time and i've never been able to find the voucher section successfully first time, can anyone help?

JL
    Rpoints Legend JL
    Quote Originally Posted by AphexTwin
    Um, I've been using rpoints for a long time and i've never been able to find the voucher section successfully first time, can anyone help?
    There's a link in the offer post for Dell Codes: http://www.rpoints.com/v0/?promoter=...rch%5B2%5D=138

The list of all codes can be found via the "My Account" tab: http://www.rpoints.com/v0/

Junior Member jamesellison
    I've read a few things about the CPU on this system, and my understanding is that it's very overclockable.

Does anyone know how advisable this would be on this particular system? How far you could go based on the cooling system etc?

Contributor simonca
    Dell tend to lock their systems down so they aren't overclockable. Certainly that's the case on my 3 year old 8400.

Expert _ST_
    This is down to £585 delivered today with the posted 10% off code (see vouchers) your welcome to PM me if you are having any problems with the discount code.

Please note the updated specs in post one.

Contributor bprentice2009
    mine has finally been dispatched today (seems like ages ago i ordered it) and should be here wednesday morning. Thanks again st for the find.

Junior Member TimRogers
    Is it worth buying this now, or will a better offer/same offer come along in the coming months?