Welcome to the Rpoints Forums.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Contributor GDB2222
    Just the built in graphics on the motherboard. So, you'll have to buy a graphics card as well as the PC, if you want to play games.

Enthusiast rockhermit
    Now it gone up by £60 to £235
    Incompletely Visible
    Have you ever wanted to have your important files available at more than one location?
    Check out my WWW

Expert _ST_
    Quote Originally Posted by rockhermit
    Yep, DELL's currently in yo-yo mode. Best to jump ASAP when these offers are working.

Enthusiast bad_bob00
    Quote Originally Posted by GDB2222
    Just the built in graphics on the motherboard. So, you'll have to buy a graphics card as well as the PC, if you want to play games.
    But surely the build in graphics card will be able to play some games?
    Click my WWW to find out about the best ways of making money online!

Expert _ST_
    Quote Originally Posted by bad_bob00
    But surely the build in graphics card will be able to play some games?
    Basic and certain older games should be OK. Anything recent/demanding and you will need an upgrade.

Contributor GDB2222
    I have heard that Dell were cancelling the orders at the lower figure. A bit hit and miss, but there seem to be a lot of people unhappy that they did not get the deal they were hoping for.

Member adi999
    My order for one of the £180 PCs got cancelled by Dell yesterday. They claim my credit card authoriser bounced the transaction, which is strange seeing as I've bought several PCs from dell with that card.

Obviously it's just an excuse so they don't have to fulfill the orders.

Rang them up and they were quite happy to re-order the pc for me (at the new price).

Enthusiast tomcat
    I have heard that Dell were cancelling the orders at the lower figure. A bit hit and miss, but there seem to be a lot of people unhappy that they did not get the deal they were hoping for.
    Yes that is correct. I ordered 2 on the 2nd Jan. Both at £175 each. I received conformation order and really was waiting for delivery.

But yesterday I received an email that my order was cancelled due to my credit card.

I rang them and there excuse was the details of the credit card were not filled out incorrectly and payment had not been taken. Its absolute waffle.... If that was the case they would have rang me or sent an email regarding it. Not send an email 5 days later and they say I have to re order again online, knowingly that the offer is not there. I was furious, as I have ordered 2 monitors from ebuyer to go with these towers. And these were for customers of mine which gives me now even more hassle.

I had better finish up this now, before I roll of a reel of abuse I could say about them.

Anyone else get there's or anyone else having issues with them.
    Tomcat

Contributor ghbradshaw
    How odd, I ordered on the evening of the 1st Jan, at £175, and got it delivered at the weekend, no problems with cards at all. I notice everyone was getting excuses regarding credit cards, whereas I used a debit card, so maybe that made a difference?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4