Welcome to the Rpoints Forums.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Contributor Chuckles1066 has much to be proud of Chuckles1066 has much to be proud of Chuckles1066 has much to be proud of Chuckles1066 has much to be proud of Chuckles1066 has much to be proud of Chuckles1066 has much to be proud of Chuckles1066 has much to be proud of Chuckles1066 has much to be proud of
    Quote Originally Posted by PartyTrick
    I too have wondered what has happened to this forum, whether the offers/misprices have just gone or whether the knowledge has migrated elsewhere. I would like to say how much I appreciate the efforts that people have made in putting these offers up in the past.

The fact that I will now have to spend hours trying to find a replacement for my knackered p.c and likely pay way over the top for it, is a testament to the advice that the contributors to this forum have imparted and how sorely it is missed.
    To be honest, if I'm looking for freebies then I look here first, there are a couple of contributors who do sterling work in uncovering them and their efforts are not unappreciated.

For anything else, I tend to look elsewhere as I believe you're right, the knowledge has either dried up or migrated to other places.

Contributor whitbyfish
    I think rpoints threw away a great source of revenue,they should have better incentivised regular contributors.

It's spilt milk now