Welcome to the Rpoints Forums.
+ Reply to Thread
    Contributor BargainHunter987

£59 worth of M&S Vouchers for £45

I have quite a few Credit Voucher (over £150 in total) and offer one credit note worth £39.50 from Marks and Spencers as I do not need so many

I would thus like to offer it for Sale for £33.50 including delivery charges. This will work out to a discount of 15% on the Face Value. Can be used on any product in the store including Food.

I can send them by Post within 2 days of receipt of payment from you. I will accept Cheque or Postal Order or Bank Transfer Only. No Paypal

I am also happy to exchange them for Vouchers from debenhams, Waitrose, Tesco or Sainsbury to the value of £39.50 or any resonable offer

3-May-2010 - I have now reduced the price to £31.50 so you save £8 which is over 20%

23-Aug-2010 - The offer is nor for £59 worth of credit voucher for £45

Re: £39.50 worth of M&S Vouchers for £31.50

Quote Originally Posted by Member362493
    I have quite a few Credit Voucher (over £150 in total) and offer one credit note worth £39.50 from Marks and Spencers as I do not need so many

I would thus like to offer it for Sale for £33.50 including delivery charges. This will work out to a discount of 15% on the Face Value. Can be used on any product in the store including Food.

I can send them by Post within 2 days of receipt of payment from you. I will accept Cheque or Postal Order or Bank Transfer Only. No Paypal

I am also happy to exchange them for Vouchers from debenhams, Waitrose, Tesco or Sainsbury to the value of £39.50 or any resonable offer

3-May-2010 - I have now reduced the price to £31.50 so you save £8 which is over 20%
    Vouchers Valid till April 2011 so you have a long time to spend them

Ric
    Rpoints Elite Ric has a spectacular aura about Ric has a spectacular aura about
    M&S food is not 20% more expensive than Waitrose (which you state is acceptable to you), so as a buyer I'd be wondering why you don't just spend the vouchers on M&S food yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Ric
    M&S food is not 20% more expensive than Waitrose (which you state is acceptable to you), so as a buyer I'd be wondering why you don't just spend the vouchers on M&S food yourself.
    I have £172 worth of vouchers which were in lieu of unwanted gifts from XMAS. Not much of an M&S person so though I will flog some of the vouchers for cash which I can use to buy something in debenhams.

Also, the M&S Stores are at places where there are no car parks so one has to lug the items huge distances by public transport. Not my cup of tea. Thus Waitrose, Sainsbury or Tesco would be great to exchange for.

Voucher still available £39.50 worth of M&S Credit Voucher valid till April 2011 for £31.50 Cash (We can meet up in London to exchange the voucher for cash)

Legend & Competitions Guru RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute
    Awards Member of the Year 2011 - Winner
    Special Contributor Award Special Contributor Award Jan 2012 Spelling Award 2011 Most Popular Rpointer Member of the Month June 2011
    Don't seem dear to me
    But
    due to the lac of intreast
    knock a fiver off them
    10,000 posts
    Diet 16st 05lbs
    Start 18st 02lbs 14/9
    Wiina of the Presstidgeous Comedy award

I have used the voucher myself. I however now have a £59 value voucher which I would like to sell for £45 cash. We can meet personal in Central London to exchange the same. Any other resonable offers okay eg. Vouchers from other organisations like Saisbury, Tesco, Waitrose, debenhams.

Voucher valid until July 2011