Welcome to the Rpoints Forums.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Legend & Competitions Guru RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute
    Awards Member of the Year 2011 - Winner
    Special Contributor Award Special Contributor Award Jan 2012 Spelling Award 2011 Most Popular Rpointer Member of the Month June 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Westside_P
    Can you pay with rpoints / any restrictions on payment methods or any advocated payment methods ?
    Actually, there is a way to do it if both parties agree, Pay in Amazon vouchers
    10,000 posts
    Diet 16st 05lbs
    Start 18st 02lbs 14/9
    Wiina of the Presstidgeous Comedy award

Moderator Chadwick will become famous soon enough Chadwick will become famous soon enough
    Awards Best Moderator of 2011
    If the seller is willing to share their bank account number and sort code (the same numbers that are appear on every cheque), you could withdraw Rpoints directly into the seller's account.

Rpoints Elite One Eyed Snake is a jewel in the rough One Eyed Snake is a jewel in the rough One Eyed Snake is a jewel in the rough
    Can we now get our rpoints withdrawals paid to third party accounts? This would be useful for all sorts of payments, charity donations etc.

Legend & Competitions Guru RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute
    Special Contributor Award Special Contributor Award Jan 2012 Spelling Award 2011 Most Popular Rpointer Member of the Month June 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by One Eyed Snake
    Can we now get our rpoints withdrawals paid to third party accounts? This would be useful for all sorts of payments, charity donations etc.
    Yes.
    I'm not certain how long it's been like that but quite a while.
    I've just made a payment to a very nice Nigerian lady
    10,000 posts
    Diet 16st 05lbs
    Start 18st 02lbs 14/9

Rpoints Elite One Eyed Snake is a jewel in the rough One Eyed Snake is a jewel in the rough One Eyed Snake is a jewel in the rough
    You must be a regular punter.

She insists on cash in advance from me.

Moderator Chadwick will become famous soon enough Chadwick will become famous soon enough
    Awards Best Moderator of 2011
    To be honest, I've not tested it. There may be a restriction, but it certainly looks possible.

Enthusiast cheapskate
    Quote Originally Posted by Chadwick
    To be honest, I've not tested it. There may be a restriction, but it certainly looks possible.
    For a second I thought you were talking about Kevinchess1's Nigerian lady!

Quote Originally Posted by Chadwick
    I would hope there's a 24-48 hour delay before payment could be made to a new account with an email to the rpointer concern.
    1 site I never visit holds back for a least 10 days.
    Tell you what 'Alien leaves cricket stumps next to African Country'
    I'll PM me you me details and see if you can make a payment to me
    10,000 posts
    Diet 16st 05lbs
    Start 18st 02lbs 14/9