Welcome to the Rpoints Forums.
+ Reply to Thread
    Contributor Chuckles1066 has much to be proud of Chuckles1066 has much to be proud of Chuckles1066 has much to be proud of Chuckles1066 has much to be proud of Chuckles1066 has much to be proud of Chuckles1066 has much to be proud of Chuckles1066 has much to be proud of Chuckles1066 has much to be proud of

FOR SALE - Intel Q9550 2.83Ghz cpu + heatsink + fan

Pulled from a Dell XPS 430 pc I am breaking up; all industry-standard anti-static precautions have been taken.

Heatsink and fan included. The processor is in perfect working order, Intel's cpu identification/diagnostic utility results shown below.

Please ensure your pc is capable of supporting this type of processor!

Selling price £150 by bank transfer (sorry, Paypal have shafted me one too many times!) which includes fully insured next day by 1pm delivery by Royal Mail Special Delivery. The cpu will be securely packaged in anti-static material and then Jiffy-bagged, heatsink and fan will be boxed in protective packaging.

Junior Member steves_parts
    Been trying like mad to find one of these, but I only just registered so I can't pm you

Contributor Chuckles1066 has much to be proud of Chuckles1066 has much to be proud of Chuckles1066 has much to be proud of Chuckles1066 has much to be proud of Chuckles1066 has much to be proud of Chuckles1066 has much to be proud of Chuckles1066 has much to be proud of Chuckles1066 has much to be proud of
    Quote Originally Posted by steves_parts
    Been trying like mad to find one of these, but I only just registered so I can't pm you
    Tch, rules eh?